Kendrick Lamar Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
    I'm writing a paper on Average Joe for my persuasion class. That's a win if you ask me.
    Thats interesting lol..what did you write about the song?

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
      Nah, but I thought there would be at least a mention of this video somewhere in this thread... Shit came out 5 months ago and ain't nobody talkin' bout it
      http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/mus...tml#post854394

Comment

• Damn... I'm taking my L now
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Y'all better tune in quick, Kendrick boutta go off on this cypher

Comment

• Originally posted by Heartbreak Jake. View Post
            Y'all better tune in quick, Kendrick boutta go off on this cypher
            Killed it

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
              Killed it
              I know he killed it, but I need to hear it again, I could barely hear half of it cause the crowd cheerin and the sound on my tv bein fucked up, but I know that last bar was sick as fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by Heartbreak Jake. View Post
                I know he killed it, but I need to hear it again, I could barely hear half of it cause the crowd cheerin and the sound on my tv bein fucked up, but I know that last bar was sick as fuck
                Yeah it was one of those Kendrick verses you gotta hear a few times to really catch what he's saying..last line was nicee

Comment

• Kendrick got the dopest cypher yet. Legend!

Comment

Yeah it was one of those Kendrick verses you gotta hear a few times to really catch what he's saying..last line was nicee
                    yea it was, can't wait till it's uploaded online so I can listen and get the full effect

Comment

• Lol...at BET cutting Kendrick cypher short......imagine how the entire thing sounded...
                      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                        Lol...at BET cutting Kendrick cypher short......imagine how the entire thing sounded...
                        I saw a different version of it on Youtube, Kendrick had more bars at the beginning

Comment

I saw a different version of it on Youtube, Kendrick had more bars at the beginning
                          Yea I saw that version too..couldn't make out what he said but he sounded like he killed it...
                          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Working...
                          X