No announcement yet.

Kendrick Lamar Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Leak Will Actually Help Kendrick Sales. Cuz Ik I Wasnt Even Thinking Bout Buying This At All
    I Just Wanted To Listen To It One Time Like I did Lupe Shit Cuz Ik Kendrick Lamar Is A Very Talented rapper
    But Dude Fucked Around And Made Me Wanna Buy This Shit & Ik Im Not Tha Only Person Who Feels This Way

lol I Rarely Buy Albums Too:

All Michael Jackson/Jackson 5
    All Lil Wayne/WAYM/LFLS/Hot Boys ALbums
    All 3 Boosie Albums
    Exodus Bob Marley
    2 Jeezy Albums
    Webbie Savage Life
    Based On A Tru Story 2 Chainz
    Both Drake Albums
    Now Kendrick Lamar

Damn I Aint Even Get My Nigga Wale Albums Or Kanye West smh

Comment

• Album is fuckin sold. Kendrick has his own sound, and it's a breath of fresh air (especially after that Wiz tape).

My only critique would be that it's not always that catchy. It's got dope tracks that I could chill to all day, but they don't have the catchiness as say Wayne's or Kanye's best songs. Blows away any debut though.

First impression is 8/10. (first impression as in I've only given it one listen so far)

Comment

• Album is fucking solid. I really love it. Although the skits at the end of every song is quite a problem (especially since you can barely hear them). But overall, Kendrick delivered.
        Definitely getting a hard copy fo' sho'
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• SPOILER"Compton USA, Made me an Angel in Angel Dust" at the end of m.A.A.d city.

Comment

• Don't get the point of coping physical albums. I'd rather get a fresh pair of Beats by Dre every year...

Comment

• Originally posted by ExCluWeeZy View Post
              Don't get the point of coping physical albums. I'd rather get a fresh pair of Beats by Dre every year...
              I don't buy hard copies that much either, but the feeling when you get to hold one from your favorite artist... It's just kinda exciting
              OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Don't get the point of coping physical albums. I'd rather get a fresh pair of Beats by Dre every year...
                Album art and lossless quality.

Comment

• Originally posted by breezy214 View Post
                  Album art and lossless quality.
                  Lossless quality is the only reason I could agree with.

Even then it's hard to justify for hip hop unless your passion is really for the beats themselves...

Comment

Edit: I misread what you said...i see what you're saying
                    Last edited by BlakeJay; 10-18-2012, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• did Kendrick say he's bumpin Jeezys first album? The Art Of Peer Pressure 1:47

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by Akaash View Post
                        SPOILER"Compton USA, Made me an Angel on Angel Dust" at the end of m.A.A.d city.
                        Fixed.
                        "The Peace Sign Is Just A Trigger And A Middle Finger"

- Lil Wayne (4 My Town)

Comment

• Absoul is the one doing Kendrick's dad's voice...
                          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Working...
                          X