Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
    wayne like 34 times better than kendrick
    When Wayne was good he was 34 times better than Everybody..

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
      When Wayne was good he was 34 times better than Everybody..
      As good as Wayne was his discography is all the way fucked up now..and .He doesn't have a critically acclaimed classic (Even though I think Carter II could get that nod)....06-09 Wayne is still my favorite rapper of all time though..He aint checking Kendrick now though in the slightest......can't even keep up to be honest...Kendrick has a flawless discography as of right now....4 projects in and he hasn't slipped yet....
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
        As good as Wayne was his discography is all the way fucked up now..and .He doesn't have a critically acclaimed classic (Even though I think Carter II could get that nod)....06-09 Wayne is still my favorite rapper of all time though..He aint checking Kendrick now though in the slightest......can't even keep up to be honest...Kendrick has a flawless discography as of right now....4 projects in and he hasn't slipped yet....
        I agree with that..but I don't think anybodys best is better than Wayne at his best..ever really..that's big

His discog is screwed up though unfortunately..

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
          I agree with that..but I don't think anybodys best is better than Wayne at his best..ever really..that's big

His discog is screwed up though unfortunately..
          Yea Wayne at his peak is the Greatest rapper I've ever witnessed...Can't argue with that..Dude was just on a stupid level that no one will probably ever reach.....

Comment

• Yes, I agree with the above posts. Though I would give Carter II a classic (because of how it pushed people intro believing he was the best, and he really was at that time) and Carter 1 is a near classic (because of how he came out with a new style and started to get serious respect from big cats). Wayne is a low tier rapper atm.

Comment

• Yall heard Kendrick on "So Appalled" This nigga spazzed more than Hov....You can tell when Kendrick is in K Dot mode...

K Dot is the ruthless dude on The City and B Boyz..Kendrick is the dude from the more mellow dude that raps more about life..

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                Yall heard Kendrick on "So Appalled" This nigga spazzed more than Hov....You can tell when Kendrick is in K Dot mode...

K Dot is the ruthless dude on The City and B Boyz..Kendrick is the dude from the more mellow dude that raps more about life..
                Haven't heard that before, shit was nice

Comment

• Kendrick Lamar is the GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by drixxy View Post
                    Kendrick Lamar is the GOAT.
                    No he's not.

Comment

• GKMC and The Heist are definitely the 2 best albums of the year, hands down.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                      Yall heard Kendrick on "So Appalled" This nigga spazzed more than Hov....You can tell when Kendrick is in K Dot mode...

that reminds me of that Monster Freestyle he did, almost forgot it

Damn

Comment

• Honestly still blown away....Like this more than section 80...

Comment

• DAMN WTF KENDRICK LAMAR WAS HERE TONITE AND I MISSED THAT SHIT IM PISSED

MY CUZIN CAME HOME SMELLING LIKE LOUD

IM LIKE DAMN WHERE YOU BEEN YOU WAS BLOWIN WITHOUT ME ?

HE LIKE I WAS AT KENDRICK LAMARS CONCERT

Comment

Working...
                          X