Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• saw him live just yesterday, Money Trees, Backseat, Bitch dont kill my vibe, m.A.A.d city, cartoons & cereal and look out for detox were insaaaane.... like really the best concert I've ever been to... he actually kind of built a relation to the crowd and interacted with us

only negative point was the duration (1 hour) and the fact he didn't play hiiipower or rigamortis

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
          saw him live just yesterday, Money Trees, Backseat, Bitch dont kill my vibe, m.A.A.d city, cartoons & cereal and look out for detox were insaaaane.... like really the best concert I've ever been to... he actually kind of built a relation to the crowd and interacted with us

only negative point was the duration (1 hour) and the fact he didn't play hiiipower or rigamortis
          what
          the
          fuck

am mad jealous...
          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
            what
            the
            fuck

am mad jealous...
            LKA Wangen/Stuttgart

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

but the shit y'all was talking about is true, he definitely didn't rap exactly like he did on the album, he does skip a lot of words... but that doesn't matter

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• I tried so hard to get tickets to see him on Sunday at Hammersmith!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                  Them freestyles go hard as fuck
                  OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                    Them freestyles go hard as fuck
                    Dat Nas one

Comment

• fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck my life !!! Kendrick lamar show in my town is full (((((((

Comment

• Originally posted by W.Fuckin'Baby View Post
                        fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck my life !!! Kendrick lamar show in my town is full (((((((
                        mine 2 .....................

Comment

• Kendrick on SNL tonight performing Swimming Pools and Poetic Justice

Comment

Working...
                          X