• GOAT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ares View Post
      GOAT
      what he do to his eyes?

Comment

GOAT
        now I know why this nigga doesnt smoke weed lol..

Woody gave him a hit from the blunt and dude forgot to do his hair, started fooling around on his performance

dope energy tho
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
          what he do to his eyes?

method man or odb tribute i think
          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Anyone see his shake it off freestyle? It was insanity.

Kendrick Lamar Sings, Freestyles Over Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off"

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post

method man or odb tribute i think
              This
              yesterday was the 20th anniversary of Meth's Tical album and it was ODB's birthday

- - - Updated - - -

That last verse though

The Return of Enoch

Comment

• I'm starting to piece together the sheer power behind the concept of his new album. It gives me the chills.
                He's crazy as shit during this performance because i is about losing it in life and feeling suicidal, crazy, and emotional even though you're in the hood and supposed to be hard. Its a topic thats never been touched on before. The black contacts are a tribute to ODB for sure, but also to signify his insanity.

Even though the song is upbeat, this is maybe the darkest song he's released. The album will be the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by aarontropf View Post
                  I'm starting to piece together the sheer power behind the concept of his new album. It gives me the chills.
                  He's crazy as shit during this performance because i is about losing it in life and feeling suicidal, crazy, and emotional even though you're in the hood and supposed to be hard. Its a topic thats never been touched on before. The black contacts are a tribute to ODB for sure, but also to signify his insanity.

Even though the song is upbeat, this is maybe the darkest song he's released. The album will be the same.
                  When he was on the breakfast club he mentioned how I was meant to be an inspiring song, it was made for everyone locked up doing a bid, and the people who come to his shows and say that he saved them from suicide.. This kid has his head screwed on real straight, he may just drop something to rival gkmc.. If he does, that's incredible

Comment

• To quote a nigga on ktt, "Kendrick gonna fuck around and drop album of the decade tbh."

Comment

• Watsgud here?

Comment

GOAT
                        This really is GOAT, fucking awesome.

Comment

• Kendrick the type of rapper that you don't need to worry if the album gonna be dope or not..

You already know it's gonna be dope. It's just a matter of, what feeling will the album have.
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X