Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kendrick Lamar Appreciation Thread

I'm having withdrawal symtoms too
    when is 'Good Kid in a Mad City' supposed to come out? and is he droppin a mixtape before that?

Comment

Originally posted by IamHipHop View Post
      I'm having withdrawal symtoms too
      when is 'Good Kid in a Mad City' supposed to come out? and is he droppin a mixtape before that?
      Sometime in 2012, but that isn't the official album title yet.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
        Sometime in 2012, but that isn't the official album title yet.
        Yeah, no way the title's gonna be that simple.
        Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
          What If you have all of his shit..?
          "Accidentally" delete the stuffs you have on your computer, and redownload them?
          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

I blame Kendrick for why its so hard for me to enjoy rap without great lyrical content....

DAMN YOU K DOT
            Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

I blame Kendrick for why its so hard for me to enjoy rap without great lyrical content....

DAMN YOU K DOT
              I know you mean this as a joke, but it's true somehow. (Not for me, for you)

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
                I know you mean this as a joke, but it's true somehow. (Not for me, for you)
                I don't mean it as a joke though..I'm serious...Im noticing that some rappers just don't do it for me anymore...If its not lyrical to me its hard for me to appreciate..I don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing

Comment

I don't mean it as a joke though..I'm serious...Im noticing that some rappers just don't do it for me anymore...If its not lyrical to me its hard for me to appreciate..I don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing
                  That's a bad thing. IMO. I mean if you can't appreciate music anymore if it hasn't mindfucking lyrics, you gotta change something. No doubt, albums like Cole World or Section 80 are dope as fuck... but I couldn't listen to music like this a long time... Then again, it's your taste of music.

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
                    That's a bad thing. IMO. I mean if you can't appreciate music anymore if it hasn't mindfucking lyrics, you gotta change something. No doubt, albums like Cole World or Section 80 are dope as fuck... but I couldn't listen to music like this a long time... Then again, it's your taste of music.
                    I mean I still like Lil Wayne, Wale, Rick Ross, Young Jeezy....those guys...but niggas like 2 Chainz, Meek Mill....i can't listen to them for too long...

Comment

I mean I still like Lil Wayne, Wale, Rick Ross, Young Jeezy....those guys...but niggas like 2 Chainz, Meek Mill....i can't listen to them for too long...
                      haha I get whatcha mean. Still, I sometimes like enjoying music without listening to the exact lyrics, for e.g. is the beat (or melody) way more important. Then again, lets say you have a track by K Dot, and it has a awful beat... If he flows like usual and uses lyrics like usual, it'll be great too... So... Lamar stays winning

Go & Listen ..

Comment

IMO, it's a bad thing. There are more to rap than just lyrics. The beats, the flows,...
                        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

I prefer Kendrick on OD than I do on Section80 (rap wise).

Comment

Working...
                          X