Kendrick Lamar Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
    I just heard The Heart Part 2 yesterday for the first time..I feel stupid, I downloaded a version of OD that didn't have it on there..one of my fav Kendrick songs now
    I know exactly how you feel bro, fuck iTunes
    Twitter

Comment

• Re: Kendrick Lamar Appreciation Thread

Section 80 was the first i had heard of Kendrick and i just recently went back and started listenin to his previous stuff..it seems like on Section 80 he was doin alot of experimenting and not worrying too much about being lyrical and stuff like that

Comment

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
        Section 80 was the first i had heard of Kendrick and i just recently went back and started listenin to his previous stuff..it seems like on Section 80 he was doin alot of experimenting and not worrying too much about being lyrical and stuff like that
        What????.....Bro Section 80 was more of the story telling side of Kendrick but that shit is lyrical as fuck...unless your talking punchlines.....but as far as multies, abstract lyricism, and technicals...section 80 was covered in that...
        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

i feel like you didn't really go back and listen, lol. O.D., kendrick lamar EP & C4 are all lyrical monsters.
          http://scroogemcdope.tumblr.com/
          if you're on tumblr, follow my blog & i'll follow back!

Comment

Originally posted by ScHeEzZ View Post
            i feel like you didn't really go back and listen, lol. O.D., kendrick lamar EP & C4 are all lyrical monsters.
            thats what im sayin lol..i like OD and the EP lyrically over Section 80

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
            What????.....Bro Section 80 was more of the story telling side of Kendrick but that shit is lyrical as fuck...unless your talking punchlines.....but as far as multies, abstract lyricism, and technicals...section 80 was covered in that...
            im not sayin he wasnt lyrical at all on Section 80...but the part you said about Section 80 being the "Story Telling" kendrick is more accurate..i still think OD and the EP were better lyrically
            Last edited by BlakeJay; 03-12-2012, 11:59 AM.

Comment

thats what im sayin lol..i like OD and the EP lyrically over Section 80

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

im not sayin he wasnt lyrical at all on Section 80...but the part you said about Section 80 being the "Story Telling" kendrick is more accurate..i still think OD and the EP were better lyrically
              I like the Ep the most.....Section 80 then OD....which ones are your FAVS?

Comment

Ep = OD > Section. 80 tbh
                Section 80 was dope too like one of the best projects of 2011 but anyways I'm sure his real debut will shit on all his other material

Comment

Originally posted by IamHipHop View Post
                  Ep = OD > Section. 80 tbh
                  Section 80 was dope too like one of the best projects of 2011 but anyways I'm sure his real debut will shit on all his other material
                  That's the crazy shit......all of his released are so potent.......His debut gotta be all three in one.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                    That's the crazy shit......all of his released are so potent.......His debut gotta be all three in one.....
                    Damn your expectations might be too high

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
                      Damn your expectations might be too high
                      I know....lol...but I have faith in this nigga... K.R.I.T also too though...

Comment

just like K.R.I.T. 3/3
                        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Section 80 is still my fav..then OD then the EP

Comment

Working...
                          X