X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not a huge kendrick fan but his verse on A1 Everything is fire

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
      Damn but what is that referring to though...beats buy soundwave, guest verses from TDE or being on Kendrick's album..
      a) wanting to work with kendrick
      b) joint venture between roc nation & tde to release that cole-kendrick tape
      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
        a) wanting to work with kendrick
        b) joint venture between roc nation & tde to release that cole-kendrick tape

My vote goes to this..
        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• what if the album is called Cartoon And Cereal
          Twitter

Comment

• Kendrick's Top 5 Rappers:
            1. 2pac
            2. Biggie
            3. Jay-Z
            4. Nas
            5. Eminem

Video: Kendrick Lamar Top 5 Rappers, Joint Album w/ J. Cole, & Plays Hump or Dump It | KarenCivil.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Derezz View Post
              A pretty predictable top 5... Although I thought he would have Wayne somewhere in there. Maybe a top 10
              OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                A pretty predictable top 5... Although I thought he would have Wayne somewhere in there. Maybe a top 10

bro only wayne stans like US hasWayne anywhere near the top 10...

Comment

• Wayne is nowhere near any of the people in that list when it comes to lyrical skill, why would Kendrick put Wayne in there?

Comment

• Kendrick had been fucking with Wayne during that c3 era as k dot. He had the whole c4 mixtape going over Wayne's beats and even had a new Wayne verse in the mr carter song. Wayne even wanted to sign him. Dunno why he didn't list him their but I'm sure he's in their in the top 10 list

Comment

bro only wayne stans like US hasWayne anywhere near the top 10...
                      Kendrick fucks with Wayne a lot, doesn't he? I mean, he did do a mixtape over C3 beats
                      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                        Kendrick fucks with Wayne a lot, doesn't he? I mean, he did do a mixtape over C3 beats
                        Yea he used to fuck with him alot but of all time...Wayne has been way too inconsistent. If you think about it, When you listen to Kendrick's music do you even hear Wayne...Only people like Juelz, Fat Joe, Jim Jones,Drake etc will put Wayne in their top 10.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Mentions going over Tha Carter III

Comment

Yea he used to fuck with him alot but of all time...Wayne has been way too inconsistent. If you think about it, When you listen to Kendrick's music do you even hear Wayne...Only people like Juelz, Fat Joe, Jim Jones,Drake etc will put Wayne in their top 10.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Mentions going over Tha Carter III
                          I wonder why they bout got into a beef over lil wayne.

And Kendrick Lamar smokes or did i misunderstand what he was saying in that new interview?

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

New Kendrick Lamar song May 21st. Titled "War is my love"
                          Multiplayer Online Games Directory / News / Hip-Hop Artist Kendrick Lamar is Final Member of Team Ghost

Comment

Working...
                          X