No announcement yet.

Kendrick Lamar Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait for this fucking album.....
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• I think what Kendrick tried to do here is make a song with seemingly mainstream themes and sound, but at the same time include introspective lyrics about alcohol and what it can do to a person. In THEORY that sounds like a win, but for me personally it's missing something.

Comment

• "Early the next morning Lamar is back in the studio waiting for the other Hippies before a photo shoot. Taking the opportunity to touch up some tracks, he operates as his own engineer, pressing record a few bars early and then sprint hopping back into the vocal booth to lay his own vocals. Produced by Drakeaffiliate T-Minus, the track sounds a lot like, well, a Drake song with its bluntly emotional fluttering synths. It’s a record that could fit in quite comfortably on current day rap radio and yet Lamar seems a little embarrassed to be playing it in mixed company, perhaps recalling the fourth law of Top’s manifesto: Uniqueness. He emphatically points out that the track is not intended for his forthcoming album. It is, instead, “some freelance ****.” Kendricks own song is not worthy enough for his GOATNESS

Comment

• New song goes fucking hard! Chea

Comment

• Originally posted by super View Post
            "Early the next morning Lamar is back in the studio waiting for the other Hippies before a photo shoot. Taking the opportunity to touch up some tracks, he operates as his own engineer, pressing record a few bars early and then sprint hopping back into the vocal booth to lay his own vocals. Produced by Drakeaffiliate T-Minus, the track sounds a lot like, well, a Drake song with its bluntly emotional fluttering synths. It’s a record that could fit in quite comfortably on current day rap radio and yet Lamar seems a little embarrassed to be playing it in mixed company, perhaps recalling the fourth law of Top’s manifesto: Uniqueness. He emphatically points out that the track is not intended for his forthcoming album. It is, instead, “some freelance ****.” Kendricks own song is not worthy enough for his GOATNESS
            Shame, it was pretty good Ah well, at least it has its own single cover. Without one, it just looks empty on my iPod.
            OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• can somebody toss me a link to that new kendrick that dropped

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

nevermind i found it.. shits nycee b

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                Can't wait for this fucking album.....

ib4Kendrickkills2pacsdiscography

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by Drizzy Drake Tyga View Post
                  Woah T-minus be recycling shit.
                  fixed

Comment

• Comment

• Bumpin it all day shame it isn't
                      On the album tho.

Comment

• T-Minus has great sounds, but uses the same drums. She Will, Poppin Bottles, this song, Ambition and Make Me Proud all have the same drum pattern.

Comment

• kendrick da goat
                          You a star, you look in the mirror, you know who you are, right?

Comment

Working...
                          X