No announcement yet.

Kendrick Lamar Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An amazing song. Wow! So creative, and original. Mainstream but not a mainstream song. It's weird lol.

Comment

• That Swimming Pool Song Is tha First Kendrick Lamar Song I Like..... It Wasn't Boring and I Actually Listened To It All Tha way Thru..... Shit was dope az fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
        That Swimming Pool Song Is tha First Kendrick Lamar Song I Like..... It Wasn't Boring and I Actually Listened To It All Tha way Thru..... Shit was dope az fuck
        You dont fuck with section 80 or the recipe or cartoons and cereal?

Comment

• Dope song tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Drizzy Drake Tyga View Post
            You dont fuck with section 80 or the recipe or cartoons and cereal?
            Wen it came out I tried to listen to it but I just couldn't get thru it. Think I stopped on track 5. I even deleted off itunes but I've been wanting to relisten just haven't had tha time......I dnt like the recipe that much and I never heard cartoons and cereal. Is that a song or mixtape

Comment

Wen it came out I tried to listen to it but I just couldn't get thru it. Think I stopped on track 5. I even deleted off itunes but I've been wanting to relisten just haven't had tha time......I dnt like the recipe that much and I never heard cartoons and cereal. Is that a song or mixtape
              Its a song. I dont listen listen to section.80 straight through either.

Comment

• them danish boy coming through

Comment

• http://soundcloud.com/diamondznwood/...-chicago-kid-x
                  Last edited by Cli-City; 07-17-2012, 12:13 AM.
                  Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• ^^^^ link doesn't work.

Comment

That Swimming Pool Song Is tha First Kendrick Lamar Song I Like..... It Wasn't Boring and I Actually Listened To It All Tha way Thru..... Shit was dope az fuck
                      *shout out to T-Minus*

same for me tho, only thing i still dont really care for is his weird voices

Comment

• So Kendrick has a verified account on RapGenius.com...
                        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Kendrick Lamar previewed his new album good kid, m.A.A.d city, for a select group of people at the Nike L210 Loft in Chicago on 7/16.
                          tha fuck

btw: seems like the LP will be released on October 7th

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Working...
                          X