Kendrick Lamar Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
    Read somewhere he has a song with Drake on the album called "Money Treez" and Drake murdered that shit....Don't know how true that is.....can't wait for this album...buying three copies...

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

This is also getting mixed by the same guy who mixed 2001.
    Chip said something about Drake being responsible for the album being slighty delayed afaik....but he also mentioned that he killed the track after Kendrick's amazing performance on Take Care

y'all heard about the album supposedly being ~12 tracks? wonder if it's true...wouldn't be mad at all

and didn't Ali (MixedByAli) and Dr. Dre mix the album already? I think Ali posted a lot of pictures of them together in the studio lol
    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• 12 tracks? I would be mad tbh... play every track 20 times atleast and then? One week later Imma be bored...

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
        12 tracks? I would be mad tbh... play every track 20 times atleast and then? One week later Imma be bored...
        12 great tracks >>> 15 good tracks though

chances of having fillers gets higher with each tracks added

see --> MBDTF

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
          12 great tracks >>> 15 good tracks though

chances of having fillers gets higher with each tracks added

see --> MBDTF

18 unbelievable dope songs >>> 12 great songs

nah I know whatcha mean, GFID would've been my personal AOTY (SO FAR!) if there wouldn't have been these wack ass filler tracks

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
            18 unbelievable dope songs >>> 12 great songs

nah I know whatcha mean, GFID would've been my personal AOTY (SO FAR!) if there wouldn't have been these wack ass filler tracks
            haha yeah he put some really nice tracks on there and some incredible wack shit

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
              Chip said something about Drake being responsible for the album being slighty delayed afaik....but he also mentioned that he killed the track after Kendrick's amazing performance on Take Care

y'all heard about the album supposedly being ~12 tracks? wonder if it's true...wouldn't be mad at all

and didn't Ali (MixedByAli) and Dr. Dre mix the album already? I think Ali posted a lot of pictures of them together in the studio lol
              Who is chip??? O_o and I saw a tweet with Ali saying that he is with the person that mastered 2001..and he wrote GKMC next to it...atleast we know that the mastering will be on point......

I prefer 12-14 Amazing songs (See Common's Be or Miseducation of Lauren Hill).....I know the concept is gonna be something crazy like Section 80...Hopefully he adds in the skits like S80 to help tell the story...

I wonder what the A.A. means in m.A.A.d?
              Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Who is chip??? O_o and I saw a tweet with Ali saying that he is with the person that mastered 2001..and he wrote GKMC next to it...atleast we know that the mastering will be on point......

I prefer 12-14 Amazing songs (See Common's Be or Miseducation of Lauren Hill).....I know the concept is gonna be something crazy like Section 80...Hopefully he adds in the skits like S80 to help tell the story...

Chip is some supposed insider on KTT, not sure if I should believe him or not though. He said he's heard like 3 or 4 songs off of GKMC and he said it sounds like the Kendrick Lamar EP on steroids.

I hope Cartoons and Cereal makes the album though.. One of my favorite Kdot songs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
                  Chip is some supposed insider on KTT, not sure if I should believe him or not though. He said he's heard like 3 or 4 songs off of GKMC and he said it sounds like the Kendrick Lamar EP on steroids.

I hope Cartoons and Cereal makes the album though.. One of my favorite Kdot songs.
                  What does that even mean?

Out of all the songs he has released so far I hope Cartoons and Cereal is the only one that makes it...The Recipe and Swimming Pools is dope but it doesn't go with the theme good kid mad city (IMO)...well Swimming pools kinda do....

I can't wait to hear the Heart Pt III and Dying of Thirst....

Comment

• Is OD better than Section 80?

Comment

What does that even mean?

Out of all the songs he has released so far I hope Cartoons and Cereal is the only one that makes it...The Recipe and Swimming Pools is dope but it doesn't go with the theme good kid mad city (IMO)...well Swimming pools kinda do....

I can't wait to hear the Heart Pt III and Dying of Thirst....
                      Like it's a way better version of the Kendrick Lamar EP..

I wouldn't be mad if The Recipe or Swimming Pools made the album, but if there's only twelve tracks on the album I don't want to already have heard 3-4 (depending if he drops another single) songs off the album.

Yea Dying of Thirst, The Heart Pt. 3, Money Treez, Black Boy Fly and Cheraine all sound like they could be dope..

I also heard a 15 second snippet of My Way (ft. Lloyd), it's dope but I think they gave the song to Lloyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
                        Like it's a way better version of the Kendrick Lamar EP..

I wouldn't be mad if The Recipe or Swimming Pools made the album, but if there's only twelve tracks on the album I don't want to already have heard 3-4 (depending if he drops another single) songs off the album.

Yea Dying of Thirst, The Heart Pt. 3, Money Treez, Black Boy Fly and Cheraine all sound like they could be dope..

I also heard a 15 second snippet of My Way (ft. Lloyd), it's dope but I think they gave the song to Lloyd.

I hoped for Section 80 x OD x KL EP all in one...but It will do......Let me hear it bro...and What is Black Boy Fly?

Comment

It could either be "Alcoholics Anonymous" because Kendrick don't really fucks with alcohol (Swimming Pools)... But also if you type in Kendrick Lamar vs Nardwaur then there's another group with m.A.A.d. that I think he says he got it from and they say what theirs means in there, but I cant remember

Comment

Working...
                          X