last.fm || twitter

Comment

• This one's good too:

Comment

• Originally posted by ExCluWeeZy View Post
          This one's good too:
          kendrick got inspired by soulja boy

Comment

• I guess Kendrick doesn't realize how Hip Hop works as yet...no body cares about leaking shit now a days....
            Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
              Getting both.....Standard for the cover...Deluxe for Cartoons and Cereal....Covers looks like something ripped out of the 90s....
              Ummmm maybe because it is -__-

Comment

I guess Kendrick doesn't realize how Hip Hop works as yet...no body cares about leaking shit now a days....
                It's just a cover.

Nigga actin like we've made up our minds on the album by now...

Comment

It's just a cover.

Nigga actin like we've made up our minds on the album by now...
                  To us it's just a cover...to Kanye and most artist it's not..but I mean with the trend of how shit is happening now a days...he should've expected this...

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                  Ummmm maybe because it is -__-
                  I'm talking about the concept that the actual picture...

Comment

• Dope covers tbh, it seems like they match the theme of the album

Comment

To us it's just a cover...to Kanye and most artist it's not..but I mean with the trend of how shit is happening now a days...he should've expected this...

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

I'm talking about the concept that the actual picture...
                      Wanted to ask you... Who do you like on Sophisticated, Meek or Wayne?

Comment

Wanted to ask you... Who do you like on Sophisticated, Meek or Wayne?
                        Wayne...She said Weezy hit it raw I told her bitch you crazy, don't want no H.I.V don't need no honeymoon in vegas....I don't like Meek's flow on that one.....who did you prefer?

Comment

Wayne...She said Weezy hit it raw I told her bitch you crazy, don't want no H.I.V don't need no honeymoon in vegas....I don't like Meek's flow on that one.....who did you prefer?
                          I love Meek's flow through:

And these niggas so mad it�s my turn nowAnd I get that cash and my bitch so bad, she know sophisticated
                          I�m balling hard, fucking bitches and ain�t got shit for haters
                          I hang my arm out the window now watch me get the paper

But Wayne was nice so I'm having trouble making up my mind on that one. I do think Meek got Wayne on Burn though.

I saw Meek a couple weeks ago in NYC, it was tight. He brought out Busta Rhymes, Rick Ross, and Big Sean. Meek went hard as fuck because it was the last night of his tour...

Comment

Working...
                          X