Kendrick Lamar Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
    @IceMan isn't it pass your bedtime bro..

yes

glad you're watching over me

but I slept 4 hours during afternoon --> not tired at all right now
    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
      yes

glad you're watching over me

but I slept 4 hours during afternoon --> not tired at all right now
      I just know that you're almost never on at nighttime.....I'm up listening to some old scarface....trying to teach my daughter about Southern Hip Hop...
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

@IceMan isn't it pass your bedtime bro..

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

@Gman918+ Kendrick trying to make that G.O.A.T West Coast Debut
        Gona be tough to be better than The Chronic..

The best west coast debuts are The Chronic, Doggystyle, No One Can Do it Better, AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted and The Documentary. Musically GKMC could be as good as any of these (except The Chronic), but I don't think it can touch any of these impact/mainstream wise.

Don't get me wrong though, this will be a classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman918 View Post

The best west coast debuts are The Chronic, Doggystyle, No One Can Do it Better, AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted and The Documentary. Musically GKMC could be as good as any of these (except The Chronic), but I don't think it can touch any of these impact/mainstream wise.

I see and agree with what you're saying...Kendrick is a prisoner of time kind of. He was born at a certain time so his artistry had to come at a certain time.....Kendrick has the rare opportunity to have the best westcoast debut lyrically...that alone would be an accomplishment...

Comment

I see and agree with what you're saying...Kendrick is a prisoner of time kind of. He was born at a certain time so his artistry had to come at a certain time.....Kendrick has the rare opportunity to have the best debut lyrically...that alone would be an accomplishment...
            Yea he definitely could have the most lyrical west coast debut... I think this will end up being one of the best west coast albums in the 21st century.

Comment

Yea he definitely could have the most lyrical west coast debut... I think this will end up being one of the best west coast albums in the 21st century.
              I really hope Kendrick doesn't disappoint...TBH the only record I want on there that has been released is C&C.....The Recipe and Swimming Pools can be on the deluxe

Comment

I really hope Kendrick doesn't disappoint...TBH the only record I want on there that has been released is C&C.....The Recipe and Swimming Pools can be on the deluxe
                Yea that's what I think is going to happen..

All the album listening reviews got me so hyped.

Comment

Yea that's what I think is going to happen..

All the album listening reviews got me so hyped.
                  Can't wait...1 month exactly...He gotta come good because Control System is still my fav album this year...

Comment

The best west coast debuts are The Chronic, Careless World, Doggystyle, No One Can Do it Better, AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted and The Documentary. Musically GKMC could be as good as any of these (except The Chronic), but I don't think it can touch any of these impact/mainstream wise.

Comment

• dat swimming pools remix by lloyd

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
                        dat swimming pools remix by lloyd
                        song could've been ever bigger with a Chris Brown hook, right?
                        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                          song could've been even bigger with a Chris Brown hook, right?

fixed

+

no

btw chris brown is in stuttgart in nov. i'm gonna be there.. see u pleiboi?

Comment

Working...
                          X