Kendrick Lamar Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
    Same song, or are they different? And if they are different are they both confirmed for GKMC?
    Kendrick said they recorded a lot of records so I think one might be for Dot the other for Gag!
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post

Kendrick's Coronation

From Ice T to NWA and Dre to Pac and Snoop and now to Kendrick.......West Coast still killing it..

Damn that was sick...you could tell that meant a lot to him

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
        Damn that was sick...you could tell that meant a lot to him
        If you watched the version with the camera closer you can see him crying...

Last night in Chicago, Lupe deemed him the future also....

Comment

Last night in Chicago, Lupe deemed him the future also....
          Yeah I saw that..Lupe was like "You the next up, but understand I aint goin nowhere"..spit his Put Em Up verse to Kendrick..Kendrick was prolly thinkin "I could easily spit something to top that but ima let Lupe have his moment" lol

Comment

• GKMC exclusive
            art of peer pressure _ kendrick chi.mp3
            Last edited by Ares; 09-24-2012, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heartbreak Jake. View Post
              Was just about to post lol..

Only listening once.. I don't want to overplay the songs. The song is dope as hell though.

Comment

Was just about to post lol..

Only listening once.. I don't want to overplay the songs. The song is dope as hell though.
                Haven't even listened to it myself lol
                and I'll +rep you when it lets me bruh, you caught me at a bad time with that gif lol

Comment

• Some salty nigga from the Chi leaked this because Kendrick left his listening session..He played 3 songs..they started disrespecting so K dot pulled the plug and Absoul got on the mic and acted a fool....so some nigga leaked this record..

Comment

Some salty nigga from the Chi leaked this because Kendrick left his listening session..He played 3 songs..they started disrespecting so K dot pulled the plug and Absoul got on the mic and acted a fool....so some nigga leaked this record..
                    People been had the song for like 2 weeks... Atrilli leaked it.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Originally posted by Heartbreak Jake. View Post
                    Haven't even listened to it myself lol
                    and I'll +rep you when it lets me bruh, you caught me at a bad time with that gif lol
                    Nah it's cool bro.. I had to hit you with that gif doe

Comment

People been had the song for like 2 weeks... Atrilli leaked it.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Nah it's cool bro.. I had to hit you with that gif doe
                      yea but her source..if you look on the site was some dude at the session that felt disrespected...

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

I haven't listened to this as yet...though..might not listen..

Comment

yea but her source..if you look on the site was some dude at the session that felt disrespected...

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

I haven't listened to this as yet...though..might not listen..

I should have waited.. but I only listened once and it's dope as hell. I'm terrible when it comes to not listening to leaks.. Hopefully the only other song I'll listen to is the next single.

Comment

I should have waited.. but I only listened once and it's dope as hell. I'm terrible when it comes to not listening to leaks.. Hopefully the only other song I'll listen to is the next single.
                          Atleast now I know it's dope.....

---------- Post added 09-25-2012 at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-24-2012 at 11:59 PM ----------

So apparently this is the Old Version of this record..

Comment

Working...
                          X