Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by breezy214 View Post
    Damn, you should've waited!

And I hope you guys aren't going to say he sold out or anything with this album. Next Tuesday we will find out.
    Nah I'm jokin...I love this lol

He did throw me off a tiny bit with how much of a concept Album this is..a lot of story telling

Comment

• Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe

My favorite. good kid is second

Comment

• For anybody who wants the Deluxe..

SPOILERZippyshare.com - Kendrick_Lamar-Good_Kid_M.A.A.D_City-(Deluxe_Edition)-(RapGodFathers.info).zip

Comment

• Fuck I love this shit!!!I can honestly say this is my favorite album of all time, real talk
          Hip Hop Ain't Dead It Just Had A Heart Attack
          But You See I Keep It Pumpin' Yea I Got That Heart Back
          So Just Call Me....
          "Little Carter" Or "Little Cardiac"

Comment

• 8. m.A.A.d city ft. MC Eiht is the only decent song

Comment

• Production is on point

Comment

• Its kind of different. Not sure if I like it yet. Need to listen to it more

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
                  Its kind of different. Not sure if I like it yet. Need to listen to it more
                  It's very different actually..Its refrshing to me but I could see how others won't like it

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
                    It's very different actually..I love it but I could see how others won't
                    I don't even know why its so different. It just had a different feel to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
                      y ? do u think kendrick be like oh yeah my real fans gonna wait till the 22nd and yeah im sure one is called gman198 he a real nigga... it ain't like that kendrick would do the same lol

do it. listen to it! its amazing bro.. i preorderd my copy and still downloaded the leak no problem with that huh
                      actually..
                      https://twitter.com/kendricklamar/st...00136014831616

Comment

• Anybody know what m.A.A.d means? Nigga lied and said it would be answered within the album....
                        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
                          I don't even know why its so different. It just had a different feel to it.
                          Some of the voices and flows he uses..

That damn Alien voice

It's very different from what I was expecting though..but somehow I like it..like some of e verses he used as "freestyles" on different radio stations he used his regular voice and it sounded sick..but the verses on the Album he uses those weird voices

Comment

Working...
                          X