Kendrick Lamar Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
    Look at all these articles about classic albums and time needed to be considered a classic....Kendrick got hip hop in a figure four right now...

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

It took GKMC to make Section 80 to me feel inferior.....Man....I can now officially say

GKMC is better than Section 80......

Section 80 was a 9/10
    GKMC was 9.8/10
    As an album I think GKMC is better but I couldn't listen to it on shuffle, which I can with Section80

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealMH View Post
      As an album I think GKMC is better but I couldn't listen to it on shuffle, which I can with Section80
      True....I can listen to Money Trees all day though...My favorite Kendrick track......
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
        True....I can listen to Money Trees all day though...My favorite Kendrick track......
        J Rock got off on that...he been killin all his Black Hippy features

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
          J Rock got off on that...he been killin all his Black Hippy features
          Favorite line is when he said "Take your J's and tell you to kick it where a footlocker is"
          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• can i get a dl link for his album

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMBBITCH View Post
              can i get a dl link for his album
              just go buy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMBBITCH View Post
                can i get a dl link for his album
                You just now listening?

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                  You just now listening?
                  yea earlier i was wit my friend nd he was listenin to it nd frm wat i heard it sounded kool nd wen did it drop

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                    The whole song is straight up copied and pasted from DKs Suspekt song to Kendricks song = song is produced by a dane.

If another producer found the record and took bits and pieces from it then it would be that producer who got the credit (with sample credits from the org tho).
                    And yeah it even says produced by Tabu (a danish producer-team) which concists of Rune Rask and some other dude which is both from Denmark.
                    Tl/dr

i dont give a fuck son i could be produced by a fucking indian ( whatup akucc ) and i woulnd't care.. Y u so proud he a dane? Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
                      Tl/dr

i dont give a fuck son i could be produced by a fucking indian ( whatup akucc ) and i woulnd't care.. Y u so proud he a dane? Lol.
                      It's the greatest kantry evurrrrrrrrrrrr

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                      Look at all these articles about classic albums and time needed to be considered a classic....Kendrick got hip hop in a figure four right now...

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

It took GKMC to make Section 80 to me feel inferior.....Man....I can now officially say

GKMC is better than Section 80......

Section 80 was a 9/10
                      GKMC was 9.8/10
                      S80 still got them classics like Kush & Corinthians, Keisha's Song, HiiiPoWeR etc...

anyone else "mad" that there's no BJ The Chicago Kid, Ashtro Bot or Dre beat on GKMC?

he might left the first 2 off because he wanted to some something different to S80? dont know
                      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• I feel bad for Kendrick because even after dropping this classic theres no way he can get/win aoty. 'XO

Comment

• Originally posted by Drizzy Drake Tyga View Post
                          I feel bad for Kendrick because even after dropping this classic theres no way he can get/win aoty. 'XO
                          why not nigga?

Comment

Working...
                          X