Kendrick Lamar Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
    It bothers me how everyone at my school is all of the sudden a huge Kendrick fan... Shit is so annoying
    Why? I never understood why niggas always say shit like "If you just started to listen to Kendrick your not a real fan"....why cant one project make them a huge fan...
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• The Heart Part 3 reminds me of the Rocafella days when Hov would do songs with Beanie Segil and Freeway..

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
        Why? I never understood why niggas always say shit like "If you just started to listen to Kendrick your not a real fan"....why cant one project make them a huge fan...
        Because they act like they've known about him for the longest time. They like try telling me things about him as though I dont know anything about him, then I ask them if they've heard some of his old songs they of course say no

Comment

• Best Rapper Alive since the Best Rapper Skates...
          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Best Rapper Alive since the Best Rapper Skates...
            OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

It depends if they are bandwagoners.

Comment

• I've had Section 80 & Overly Dedicated in my library ever since they released, but i was never really impressed by Kendrick until GKMC.

Does that make me a bandwagoner?

Comment

• Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
                  I've had Section 80 & Overly Dedicated in my library ever since they released, but i was never really impressed by Kendrick until GKMC.

Nope lol. A bandwagoner is a person who hops on an artists' dick when they release a great album and then act like they are their biggest fan and know all of their music. Then when the next artist releases a good album, they will jump on their dick and act like they are their biggest fan.

Comment

Guess I'm not a "Real Game Fan" since I started listening to him in early 2011 ..

Shit, I didn't even get fully into Hip Hop until summer 2011. Before that all I did was listen to the radio.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
                      Guess I'm not a "Real Game Fan" since I started listening to him in early 2011 ..

Shit, I didn't even get fully into Hip Hop until summer 2011. Before that all I did was listen to the radio.
                      When did you start listening to Game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                        Nope lol. A bandwagoner is a person who hops on an artists' dick when they release a great album and then act like they are their biggest fan and know all of their music. Then when the next artist releases a good album, they will jump on their dick and act like they are their biggest fan.
                        Weezy still #1 tbh

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by Gman918 View Post

I'm glad you found the right path friend
                        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
                          I've had Section 80 & Overly Dedicated in my library ever since they released, but i was never really impressed by Kendrick until GKMC.

Same Here. My Bro Is Into That Black Hippy Shit So Kendrick Lamar Been In Tha itunes Library.... But ion like none of his projects besides GKMC.... If I had to pick one that was ok to me was Overly Dedicated

Comment

Working...
                          X