Kendrick Lamar Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
    Lol. Damn. You probably want to know what the fuck kendrick done went and did. Lol
    ya tell me what happened

and what's your fav album out of all that shit that recently dropped?
    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
      ya tell me what happened

i don't even know if it was his intention but Bog Sean released a track called control ft jay elect the gawd and king kendrick. Kendrick absolutely murders that shit and referred to himself as the king of New York and got everybody upset. Like 30 responses have been submitted. That shit was crazy. The craziest I've ever seen twitter. Big Sean shit is wack to me. Doris is pretty cool but dude has like 0 energy and personality to me. I like tech 9 shit. Trap lord is aiight as well. Nothing really game changing. Oh juicy j project was a little disappointing. Stanley's honey cowboy is my favorite that was released.
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• is there any good Kendrick fansites that keep all the news updated? A site like LWHQ, WordOnRoad, JColeNation etc..

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
          is there any good Kendrick fansites that keep all the news updated? A site like LWHQ, WordOnRoad, JColeNation etc..
          found two by using a search engine

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

ya tell me what happened

What you think of the verse and stay trippy?
            Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
              What you think of the verse and stay trippy?
              loved his verse, jay elect did a good job too but kdot came the hardest

and i only heard the 1st half of stay trippy (too busy bumping Doris)
              shit sounded good though..like what you expect from a juicy j album, kept it true to his sound

never thought i'd say this buy Mac Miller dropped one of my favorite albums this year...really fuck with his new shit
              THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Comment

loved his verse, jay elect did a good job too but kdot came the hardest

and i only heard the 1st half of stay trippy (too busy bumping Doris)
                  shit sounded good though..like what you expect from a juicy j album, kept it true to his sound

never thought i'd say this buy Mac Miller dropped one of my favorite albums this year...really fuck with his new shit
                  I love doris. and yeah, i'm actually really surprised by Mac Miller's album in a good way of course

Comment

• Originally posted by FREDO SiNATRA View Post
                    found two by using a search engine

yooooooooooo

Comment

• Kendrick in the Berzerk video

that could only mean one thing,

Kendrick feature on MMLP2

Comment

• Kendrick gonna be on Pusha's next single, kinda hyped for this

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                          X