Kendrick Lamar Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
    Ab-Soul tweeted this: 'If y'all keep printing "Kendrick Lamar & Black Hippy" I will remove myself from the group. Thanks."

I don't get it why many people say Kendrick & Black Hippy when it's just Black Hippy. It doesn't have any leader, all members are equal.
    Srsly

I saw a recent interview with School Boy and all they asked him was about Kendrick Lamar and the dude got an album coming out...
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Kendricks next album is gonna sell like crazy with all this hype he's building

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
        Kendricks next album is gonna sell like crazy with all this hype he's building
        Would be dope if he created a independent film for GKMC and expand his audience even more. He has everyone in the industry on notice and once the tour with Ye finished then he can start working in the third LP. Plus if he gets nominated and or win a grammy he would be in great company. Grammy wise an aoty or best new artist nomination would be hugeeeeee
        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
          Would be dope if he created a independent film for GKMC and expand his audience even more. He has everyone in the industry on notice and once the tour with Ye finished then he can start working in the third LP. Plus if he gets nominated and or win a grammy he would be in great company. Grammy wise an aoty or best new artist nomination would be hugeeeeee
          All the stars are aligning for K Dot right now

Anybody think he can top GKMC with his next release?

Comment

• Tech N9ne ranked him as a top 9 MC ever. This nigga is so respected already..

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
              Tech N9ne ranked him as a top 9 MC ever. This nigga is so respected already..
              implying his opinion is even the slightest relevant

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by FREDO SiNATRA View Post
                One of the best rappers out

The others he listed were pac, biggie, rakim, krs-one, big l, em, nas and jay z. pretty good company if you ask me.

Comment

• Originally posted by FREDO SiNATRA View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                    Tech N9ne ranked him as a top 9 MC ever. This nigga is so respected already..
                    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                      Srsly

I saw a recent interview with School Boy and all they asked him was about Kendrick Lamar and the dude got an album coming out...
                      and they always ask kendrick about working with dre...lame ass interviews
                      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• King Kendrick.. Best rapper out by far

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
                          Anybody think he can top GKMC with his next release?

Comment

Working...
                          X