• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
    If Em wins a grammy its because of his status lol
    He done fell off
    yea i know

he won this year too lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
      New song is dope...

But please kendrick...don't make all the album with that control verse type of flow and energy..

It's dope, but I want that section 80 feel on some songs..
      Exactly. ADHD style

Comment

• Am I the only one that thinks Kendrick is a album rapper? His singles are good, but I always feel they tell a single chapter of a greater story. Not a bad thing, but not necessarily a good thing either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron3Stars View Post
          Am I the only one that thinks Kendrick is a album rapper? His singles are good, but I always feel they tell a single chapter of a greater story. Not a bad thing, but not necessarily a good thing either.
          Albums > singles

Plus he ain't the type of release a club heater...
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Am I the only one that thinks Kendrick is a album rapper? His singles are good, but I always feel they tell a single chapter of a greater story. Not a bad thing, but not necessarily a good thing either.
            your posts are too good for your post count

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

no you're not homey.

Comment

I think that's his goal. He likes to tell stories and give a message with his albums and even his mixtapes. He has never been a "singles" rapper in my opinion. When ever I hear singles from him they get me hype for the album, because he is a concept artist. Then I wonder how it is going to fit in with the message of the album and how he is going to execute it.

Comment

• album drops march 23.

same month as FWA

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                    album drops march 23.

same month as FWA
                    saw that, looks like no one will be looking at FWA now unless wayne releases it like this week

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                      saw that, looks like no one will be looking at FWA now unless wayne releases it like this week
                      Is march official? If so, as of when? Havnt really been keeping up with the FWA album...

Comment

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
                        Is march official? If so, as of when? Havnt really been keeping up with the FWA album...
                        he said in an interview its coming out this month, no given date though

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                          album drops march 23.

same month as FWA
                          hope wayne doesn't drop this month

Comment

Working...
                          X