• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone do your boy a favor and send me a link to this greatness

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
      Classic #3
      No stop overrating this nigga It's classic for his fanbase but hip hop in general no , has no reply value

Comment

• Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
        No stop overrating this nigga It's classic for his fanbase but hip hop in general no , has no reply value
        lol.. i feel sorry for you

Comment

• I think this is Kendrick's best album. Even if we disregard the inter-connecting ideas and storytelling abilities (things he boasted on gkmc), it's just really powerful music.

The second half of "u" and "Mortal Man," particularly the last poem explaining the album title, is basically the pinnacle of hip-hop.

I'm so glad we have someone like Kendrick who is dedicated to lifting spirits while also remaining idiosyncratic to his own feelings (the depression of "u" transforms into the good vibes of "i").
          Last edited by WeezYIsCraaazY; 03-19-2015, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Lol what
            ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
              Someone do your boy a favor and send me a link to this greatness
              PM'd u bruh

Comment

fukk outta here wit your basic ass lma0
                THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• This better than good kid maad city. This has no fillers because now everyone realizes that he is not just some rapper from Compton. I finally found the time to listen to this all the way through no skips and its like a fucking story book. Unlike GkMC which would just be story telling then some radio hit, then back to storytelling.

Over time people will see that this is more than just a rap album, it's a peice of art in its own way. Ain't nobody touching this album this year. Sorry to say. I mean if we get FWA and CV best believe I'm supporting that over this. But as a whole album, this is a modern classic to all not just to the rap crowd. I mean yeah there is some shit in there like the screaming and repetitve lines but that's just to grab your attention and make you listen to what he's really saying and meaning.

Overall this album ain't gonna be touched by anyone for a good minute.

Only thing is that damn album title...
                  ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                    It's not even his style he basically took lupe and nas's style and mixed it with some jazz type beats , don't get me wrong it's a good album but not classic I gave it 10 good listens and I will never listen again

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                    fukk outta here wit your basic ass lma0
                    Food and liquor 2 > HTPAB

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by weezy f baby View Post
                    Lol what
                    He stole lups and nas's rap style I swear Kendrick went the yeezus route ,it's good but it has so many flaws the fucking rat voice he uses is more annoying than Wayne's high pitched auto tone

Comment

• this is one of the most creative albums i've ever heard. the message, the emotions, the skits, the way how songs flow into each other, the old school sound in it.. pure genius! he tried a new style. but it's not perfect, it has a few boring tracks.

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                      Classic #3
                      stop dickriding he has only 1 classic.

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                      why? he is right. people overrate him and act like only smart people listen to him
                      "you aren't intelligent enough to listen to him"....
                      dunno about the replay value yet tho

Comment

• Originally posted by weezy f baby View Post
                        This better than good kid maad city. This has no fillers because now everyone realizes that he is not just some rapper from Compton. I finally found the time to listen to this all the way through no skips and its like a fucking story book. Unlike GkMC which would just be story telling then some radio hit, then back to storytelling.

Over time people will see that this is more than just a rap album, it's a peice of art in its own way. Ain't nobody touching this album this year. Sorry to say. I mean if we get FWA and CV best believe I'm supporting that over this. But as a whole album, this is a modern classic to all not just to the rap crowd. I mean yeah there is some shit in there like the screaming and repetitve lines but that's just to grab your attention and make you listen to what he's really saying and meaning.

Overall this album ain't gonna be touched by anyone for a good minute.

Only thing is that damn album title...
                        True talk. This album is gonna go down in history as one of the greatest rap albums ever. I found the time now too and it gets better with every listen for me.

Comment

• had it on in the car my with mum this morning

Came from the bottom of mankind
                          My hair is nappy, my dick is big, my nose is round and wide

she didnt say much..

i cranked the fuck out of it haha.

Comment

Working...
                          X