Official Lupe Fiasco Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AikawaX View Post
    I see the official Lupe Album cover art and think hmm where the fuck isit? I tried to refresh it and all I can see is a black background..

Untill I read... Don�t try refreshing or say it won�t load up, because that�s what the album cover is, a black box with a parental advisory tag in the corner.

And they gave 2 Chainz hell about his cover....Lupe's better than that.
    #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• Lupe could've went way harder than that creatively. I see he's trying to pull the Mos Def trick (True Magic), but all this looks like is the Black Album without Jay-Z on it.

Comment

• the nigga had a photoshoot for his album and he aint using any of those photos for his album cover

Comment

• really really good video

Comment

• Dope song.Dope video.
            I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

• Originally posted by thaJOKEsteR View Post
              And they gave 2 Chainz hell about his cover....Lupe's better than that.
              ?

2 Chainz album cover was dope as fuck, the music was just very lackluster...
              THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                ?

2 Chainz album cover was dope as fuck, the music was just very lackluster...
                I thought his album was dope.

Comment

• Quote from the F&L II listening party held today

3. FORM FOLLOWS FUNCTION, ****es!!
                  'This is the standout record of standout records. The soulful Infamous-produced record is an intense song with no chorus, just dope instrumentation over incredible lyricism. By the time you were done breaking down one intricate Lupe lyric, there were four more he just spit that went over your head. It is a song that will restore faith in OG Lupe Fiasco fans for those who lost it after LASERS.'
                  Awwww Yeahhh

There were quotes about every song but this stood out to me obviously...16 tracks too for Part 1

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                  Just realized Lupe got some huge breath control problems on Hurt Me Soul

or is it supposed to sound like that?
                  Lol I just listened to the song..sound like he was havin an Asthma attack

Comment

• Originally posted by HuNTeR. View Post
                    I thought his album was dope.
                    but u like dubstep though

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
                    Lol I just listened to the song..sound like he was havin an Asthma attack

the song is too good for that lol, why didn't they re-record it

last.fm || twitter

Comment

but u like dubstep though
                      Lol don't be hatin' ! Dubstep is intense and amazing live/to work out to/to listen to fucked up.

Comment

• Originally posted by HuNTeR. View Post
                        Lol don't be hatin' ! Dubstep is intense and amazing live/to work out to/to listen to fucked up.
                        okay

last.fm || twitter

Comment

okay
                          To each his own right?

Comment

Working...
                          X