This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What are you listening to right now

See everyone, he can't even give a tracklist. He tries to give some smartass reply, when we all know he's got the intelligence of a brick. You dont have the mixtape, bye.

But Drake - Over.

Comment

Originally posted by OctobersVeryOwn
      See everyone, he can't even give a tracklist. He tries to give some smartass reply, when we all know he's got the intelligence of a brick. You dont have the mixtape, bye.

But Drake - Over.
      What do i have to proof when it was already stated that im "lying"? leave it at that.
      'Bye" And you can GTFO of my thread talking B/S

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Wiz Khalifa - Life

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Wiz Khalifa - Looking out the window

Y.O.L.O

Comment

^^ Damn Triple post
            Oh No- Carter 2

Comment

Originally posted by JrockHQ

But Drake - Over.
              What do i have to proof when it was already stated that im "lying"? leave it at that.
              I don't care if this is "your" thread, it's part of Danny's site and all you did was make it. So with that said, you obviously don't have Kush x OJ as no-one has it, even these people which have Detox songs and shit

Secondly, 1 warning for triple posting.

Comment

im a bit late but.... there is aready a thread like this created some months before this: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1568&hilit=wut+are+you+listening+to#p17194

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Lock & Load - Wayne Feat. Kurupt

Comment

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsBliss

But Drake - Over.
                    I don't care if this is "your" thread, it's part of Danny's site and all you did was make it. So with that said, you obviously don't have Kush x OJ as no-one has it, even these people which have Detox songs and shit

Triple posting is when you post the same thing in a matter of seconds or minutes. If you cannot see i posted all in a range from 45 minutes averaging 15 minutes per post. And i only said GTFO off my thread because he told me "bye" meaning leave and stop posting in my own thread, you would know

Y.O.L.O

Comment

But Drake - Over.

Triple posting is when you post the same thing in a matter of seconds or minutes. If you cannot see i posted all in a range from 45 minutes averaging 15 minutes per post. And i only said GTFO off my thread because he told me "bye" meaning leave and stop posting in my own thread, you would know
                      Read the rules:

Double Posts - Posting after you have just previously posted without at least 3 hours in between will result in a warning for you.
                      I let some doubles slide but not triple posts. You posted after you previously posted with no replies in between and all less than 3 hours space in between. 1 warning. Argue again and you'll be given another for not listening to a Mod which is under the "Respect" part of the rules.

Comment

But Drake - Over.

Read the rules:

Double Posts - Posting after you have just previously posted without at least 3 hours in between will result in a warning for you.
                        I let some doubles slide but not triple posts. You posted after you previously posted with no replies in between and all less than 3 hours space in between. 1 warning. Argue again and you'll be given another for not listening to a Mod which is under the "Respect" part of the rules.
                        Who is arguing? Simply expressing the situation in my point of view isn't considered arguing and i never read that rule i just figured it would be the same as everywhere else meaning the definition i stated.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Jrock you questioned me on Triple Posting and which is why the warning was issued, there was no need to reply to it but because you did it's seen as arguing. But ok I accept you hadn't read the rule and didn't know but you're still in breach of them so 1 warning is to be issued. End of topic.

Comment

Working...
                          X