Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yea i talk dat shit/ what the fuck you talkin bout/ bet i leave his legs broke now lets see him walk it out/ i aint tryin to spark it out/ but if you at it then its war time/ 3 seconds, clutch shot, bet that i will score mine/ score alotta whore dimes/ they just want a fun time/ but that bitch stupid i just wanna know her throat size/ i remeber movin coke white cuz my coat size didnt fit right now im right get cha shit right/ blowin purple clouds/ loud as a marching band/ i do what i want and these other niggas uncle sam/ and ill be damn if a nigga get the upper hand/ treat the game like we playin slaps get back on top again

Comment

• Lil Wayne - Let the beat build
      I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

• Originally posted by FREDREELBITCH View Post
        yea i talk dat shit/ what the fuck you talkin bout/ bet i leave his legs broke now lets see him walk it out/ i aint tryin to spark it out/ but if you at it then its war time/ 3 seconds, clutch shot, bet that i will score mine/ score alotta whore dimes/ they just want a fun time/ but that bitch stupid i just wanna know her throat size/ i remeber movin coke white cuz my coat size didnt fit right now im right get cha shit right/ blowin purple clouds/ loud as a marching band/ i do what i want and these other niggas uncle sam/ and ill be damn if a nigga get the upper hand/ treat the game like we playin slaps get back on top again
        Uh...we have a section for that. http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/writers-block/

Comment

• I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

• Dirty World - The Hot Boys

Comment

• I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

• .................... ....................

Comment

• The Blueprint, Pilot Talk & Pilot Talk 2, all lossless.

Comment

Comment

• No Worries - Lil Wayne

Comment

Comment

• Currency - Trina Ft. Rick Ross & Lil' Wayne

"20s, 10s, fives, I give that shit to Nae Nae"

"Weezy F. Baby and the "F." is for "Free me""
                          "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                          Guns and stretchers
                          Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                          I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                          'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                          Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                          Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Working...
                          X