ASAP Rocky Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
    very true..and true artists take risks like that..wayne, kanye, now asap, they all took those risks..
    Yes youre right. I dont hate but drake hasnt took any risks in his whole career. He always deliveres the same and its getting boring for me but the masses are liking so who can i blame, he is making bank out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTeezy View Post
      Yes youre right. I dont hate but drake hasnt took any risks in his whole career. He always deliveres the same and its getting boring for me but the masses are liking so who can i blame, he is making bank out of it.
      I wanted to say that, but I didn't wanna provoke an argument or whatever.. You're right, Drake isn't taking risks. But it's working for him for now, he might have to take em in future tho..

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
        I wanted to say that, but I didn't wanna provoke an argument or whatever.. You're right, Drake isn't taking risks. But it's working for him for now, he might have to take em in future tho..
        Yeah he has to. Rap has always developed, at this point i think drake have the power to create a new style, like wayne did back in the days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghor View Post
          JD vid just dropped

dope af
          This was sick

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghor View Post
            JD vid just dropped

dope af
            ye its really dope

why flacko will go down as one of the goats cuz he has his own style

Comment

Doing singing songs ain't a risk ?

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                it isnt when your whole career is based on it.

Comment

Not really when you can actually sing unlike some other rappers

Comment

it isnt when your whole career is based on it.
                    I wouldn't say his "whole career"

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                    Not really when you can actually sing unlike some other rappers
                    I guess

Comment

I wouldn't say his "whole career"

I guess
                      Even wayne said that drake is so dope because he can sing and rap

Comment

Even wayne said that drake is so dope because he can sing and rap
                        That's true

Comment

what risks can he take?

Comment

Working...
                          X