• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LONGLIVEA$AP - GOLDIE

CDQ niggas

Instagram:
    NordicBeauties

Comment

• Not feeling that Goldie record...Hitboy is very hit and miss to me....and A$AP is mehhh..nothing special about him really...He can spit though..but he is an average artist..
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
        Not feeling that Goldie record...Hitboy is very hit and miss to me....and A$AP is mehhh..nothing special about him really...He can spit though..but he is an average artist..
        Weren't you just goin crazy over his Big Spender verse..you bi-polar sometimes Cli lol.

Comment

• a lotta people on twitter hatin on this joint. have to hear it for myself
          Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Derezz View Post
            Weren't you just goin crazy over his Big Spender verse..you bi-polar sometimes Cli lol.

Not feeling that Goldie record...Hitboy is very hit and miss to me....and A$AP is mehhh..nothing special about him really...He can spit though..but he is an average artist..
            Bro I wonder about niggas and they reading comprehension sometimes......did you miss that entire part.....how does that contradict my post about his Big spender verse...?

Comment

Bro I wonder about niggas and they reading comprehension sometimes......did you miss that entire part.....how does that contradict my post about his Big spender verse...?
              So what you mean to say is that lyrically he can spit, but the music he puts out is average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derezz View Post
                So what you mean to say is that lyrically he can spit, but the music he puts out is average.
                Of course..that is what I wrote...."He can spit...but is an average rap artist"...lol...you tripping bro...stop with the beers so early in the day...

Comment

Of course..that is what I wrote...."He can spit...but is an average rap artist"...lol...you tripping bro...stop with the beers so early in the day...
                  It's hot as a bitch out here..(for where I'm from) I'm a little slow today.

Comment

• Haters gonna hate tracks dope!

Thuggin Noise tho >>>
                    Last edited by chapweezy; 04-16-2012, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• not feeling Goldie at dissapoint.

Comment

• Golden >>> Goldie

THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by chapweezy View Post
                          Haters gonna hate tracks dope!

Thuggin Noise tho >>>
                          This, The beat on thuggin noise>>

Instagram: