ASAP Rocky Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
    That's my problem with Hip Hop we gon get on Wayne jeggins (which I agree was bullshit)..but we gon let this slide....I smell foul play
    you really care about it that much??

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
      you really care about it that much??
      Not understanding..I posted a comment...it's not like I have an entire paragraph about it...what are you saying? How are two sentences showing I care "that much"
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Not understanding..I posted a comment...it's not like I have an entire paragraph about it...what are you saying? How are two sentences showing I care "that much"
        lmao damn, now you made him cry
        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

no you got me wrong. what I meant is, does it really matter that much what they be wearing that you really have to discuss whether you have to let it slide or nah?

Comment

no you got me wrong. what I meant is, does it really matter that much what they be wearing that you really have to discuss whether you have to let it slide or nah?
            Didn't you see the 10 comments before mine that were discussing it...I'm confused bro on what you trying to say...

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
              lmao damn, now you made him cry

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
              Didn't you see the 10 comments before mine that were discussing it...I'm confused bro on what you trying to say...

Because you tried to turn it into some sort of conspiracy, at least that's how I felt, my bad bro, sorry

Comment

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Because you tried to turn it into some sort of conspiracy, at least that's how I felt, my bad bro, sorry
                Nah not some conspiracy but if Wayne wore a dress...he would've been murdered today on blogs, probably a twitter trending topic..

Comment

Nah not some conspiracy but if Wayne wore a dress...he would've been murdered today on blogs, probably a twitter trending topic..
                  Rocky ain't on Wayne's superstar level yet... Trust me, once he starts making hits after hits, they'll start up some shit...
                  OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Album mostly produced by Clams

Comment

• Oh shit, someone did something not socially common. Time to waste time and energy getting at him. Anyways, I hope he drops some new music in-between time.

Comment

• Wild for the night sample

Instagram:
                        NordicBeauties

Comment

• The preorder on iTunes just replaced Pretty Flaco Remix with a new track, Jodye.
                          https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/lo...on/id581997130
                          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Working...
                          X