Official J. Cole Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    Ion Like Em Like That But His Show For That Tour Is Crazy Dope!

Thought It Would Make Me Like The Album More But It Didn't
    Didn't understand any of that first sentence except show is dope? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      Didn't understand any of that first sentence except show is dope? lol
      I don't like em(him) like that but his show is good . . .

Did he show the video before the show started about that accident

and was acting like he was drunk during his show ?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
        I don't like em(him) like that but his show is good . . .

Did he show the video before the show started about that accident

and was acting like he was drunk during his show ?
        Erm they had that video come on for the news about him yeah. Dunno bout acting drunk? He was just cool. Funny when he was dissin Bass as a joke. I assume they got that setup for each show.

I thought he was great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
          Erm they had that video come on for the news about him yeah. Dunno bout acting drunk? He was just cool. Funny when he was dissin Bass as a joke. I assume they got that setup for each show.

I thought he was great.
          Yup! Those News Skits

And Him Actiing Like He Was Drunk, Saying He Just Got Done Drinking Sum Brown... Playing The Born Sinner Role

That Whole Set Up Was Dope . . . If He Came Again I Would Go . . . . Just Never Buy His Albums

Comment

• Born Sinner been out for awhile now...what can we expect next from Cole? Hope he drops a mixtape/album in 2014

- - - Updated - - -

Born Sinner been out for awhile now...what can we expect next from Cole? Hope he drops a mixtape/album in 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by spennyj69 View Post
              Born Sinner been out for awhile now...what can we expect next from Cole? Hope he drops a mixtape/album in 2014

- - - Updated - - -

He's still eating off that project though. That was a huge project for him... I doubt we can an album this year and he takes the Kendrick route. Although a few months back there were rumors he's working on another mixtape, so we may get a 5-10 track mixtape late 2014 would be my guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by spennyj69 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

He's still eating off that project though. That was a huge project for him... I doubt we can an album this year and he takes the Kendrick route. Although a few months back there were rumors he's working on another mixtape, so we may get a 5-10 track mixtape late 2014 would be my guess.

Comment

• J. Cole - The Revenge of The Dreamers - listen now | Audiomack

J. Cole outta nowhere just dropped a mixtape! I guess it was handed out to everyone who went to the Knicks game at MSG

Edit: It's a dreamville compilation mixtape but still...new Cole

https://twitter.com/JColeNC/status/428342099780460544
                Last edited by spennyj69; 01-28-2014, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• dreamville goat too

Comment

• Wonder why he only give us snippet of Lil' Niggaz... I need the rest of that shit.

Comment

• Full Version Of "The Good Son" Ever Come Out ?

Comment

• "Revenge Of The Dreamers" Shit! *Future Voice* Gotta Hit Niggas With That Stank Face Cause That Track Fuckin Dope!

Comment

• Cold Blood video. Cole's verse on this gotta be top 5 of 2013 IMO. This nigga to good... His verse on that track with Bas called 'Lit' a top one of 2013 also.

Comment

Working...
                          X