• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official J. Cole Thread

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
    Oh, Yeah.
    I'll Start Uploading Now.

What You Want? Everything, Or Just Those Rare(Ish) Tracks?
    dope unreleased ones, and the come up please

Comment

Re: Official J. Cole Thread

Originally posted by TheRealMH View Post
      dope unreleased ones, and the come up please
      Uploading Now.
      ZShare Link Okay?

The Come Up Link Is On The Front Page.

Comment

Uploading Now.
        ZShare Link Okay?

The Come Up Link Is On The Front Page.
        Yeah sure

Comment

• Re: Official J. Cole Thread

I'm Actually Kinda Glad That Lights Please Is On There Too!

Classic Song. In My Opinion.
          I was kinda disappointed when i first saw it but i understand that it's a classic tbh

Comment

zSHARE - Music.zip - Free File Hosting Service | Audio and Video Sharing | Image Uploading | Web storage

Link To 61 Non-Mixtape Tracks And Features.

Comment

woah thanks a lot,

how many J. Cole songs do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealMH View Post
                woah thanks a lot,

how many J. Cole songs do you have?
                Around 140, I Think.

Comment

Twitter

LOL

cole took a L

coLe

Comment

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

You have about 140, I have about 125.. I must check this folder out bro!

I see dublicates in it. If this the one ya got yaself, you should check it for dublicates.
                      There was a duplicate of Just Begun and [something with] Break - can't remember right now, lulz.

But thanx, I got some I didn't have.
                      Last edited by ProBitaz.; 09-12-2011, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                        You have about 140, I have about 125.. I must check this folder out bro!

I see dublicates in it. If this the one ya got yaself, you should check it for dublicates.
                        There was a duplicate of Just Begun and [something with] Break - can't remember right now, lulz.

But thanx, I got some I didn't have.
                        Checked. Only Duplicate.

Comment

J. Cole Says He Has Grown As An Artist, Anxious For "Cole World

J. Cole eager for "Cole World� release, says not releasing an album has been an advantage for him as an artist.

As the days leading up to the release of rapper J. Cole�s debut album, Cole World: The Sideline Story, begin to wind down the North Carolina emcee is becoming more and more anxious for its release later this month.

�The closer the time gets the more stressed I get, the more anxious I get. I�m just getting more, �Alright man, let�s go,�� said J. Cole in an interview with LifeAndTimes.com.

Cole is one of a handful of Hip Hop artists who pull double duty as both a rapper and a producer. In his interview he explained that as a producer there�s no one he has to rely on when it comes to creating his music.

�I�m a rapper and I�m a producer. I don�t wanna have to rely on anybody. If there�s something missing I wanna get better,� Cole explained. �I�m not gonna run to the guy that can do it unless he�ll allow me to learn from him.�

On top of the fame he�s garnered recently Cole says he has also grown as an artist and that his live performance has improved by �light years.�

�I�ve grown as producer. I�ve grown as a rapper, an artist. My understanding of the industry has grown so much. I didn�t know nothing back then. You know what I�m saying? I just knew I could rap good and I could make good beats and I put together a good song,� said Cole. �My show has improved like light years. My confidence and the way I command the stage. I�m still getting better or whatever, but light years and no album yet. Not putting an album out has been an advantage.�

J. Cole Injures Ankle, Postpones "Cole World... World Tour" Dates | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

J. Cole has been dealt a setback for his current "Cole World... World Tour" The Roc Nation rapper has reportedly broken his leg, according to a statement from Live Nation to the Broward New Times.

"Unfortunately, J. COLE, broke his leg last night [Friday] so his Florida shows have all been postponed. This includes Sunday, September 11th at Revolution Live in Ft. Lauderdale. Revolution will honor all current tickets for the new date being scheduled in October. Those requesting refunds for tickets purchased should do so at point of sale," read the statement.

Cole addressed his broken leg on his Twitter account, apologizing to fans for having to reschedule certain dates. He also posted a note on his Facebook page that has since been removed.

"Due to an injury sustained last night, J. Cole's shows originally scheduled for this weekend in Orlando and Ft. Lauderdale/Miami have been postponed. Orlando has been rescheduled for September 30. Ft. Lauderdale/Miami has been rescheduled for October 1. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused."

UPDATE: Contrary to Live Nation's earlier statement, J. Cole did not break his leg. A Roc Nation representative tells VIBE.com that Cole suffered a "badly, badly sprained" ankle during a game of pickup basketball.

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Working...
                          X