• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I swear Cole's flow is on a different level right now

"Wanna ride to the top, then roll with me baabbbyyy
    they was waiting on me to drop like Hov and B baabbbyyy
    went from crapping in diapers, to rapping in cyphers
    to doing more numbers than all the fucking lifers in rikers...
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Heartbreak Jake. View Post
      i just posted that right above you
      it's cool, it wouldn't let me edit it or nothin to say what the link was though...
      Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      J. Cole Drank In My Cup (Freestyle) Original Authorised version with longer verse.

Version that dropped earlier was chopped up and not authorised apparently.
      The version you put up was the one that wasn't authorised so the one I put up was longer verse official from J. Cole. It's cool

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
      I swear Cole's flow is on a different level right now

"Wanna ride to the top, then roll with me baabbbyyy
      they was waiting on me to drop like Hov and B baabbbyyy
      went from crapping in diapers, to rapping in cyphers
      to doing more numbers than all the fucking lifers in rikers...
      This.

Comment

• Trae The Truth Ft J.Cole-Roll Call.mp3

Comment

• Hey guys didn't look through this whole thread but could you give me a list of J. Cole's best songs, new or old?

I listen to strictly Wayne but I think Cole's pretty nice so I wanna give him a try. THANKS!
          FRESH ON CAMPUS

ITS THE BIRDMAN JR.

Comment

• Originally posted by TCG819 View Post
            Hey guys didn't look through this whole thread but could you give me a list of J. Cole's best songs, new or old?

I listen to strictly Wayne but I think Cole's pretty nice so I wanna give him a try. THANKS!
            Grew Up Fast, Return of Simba, Be (freestyle), Show me Something, Song for the Vile, How High, Roll Call, Who's World is This, I Really Mean It, No Holding me Back, Unabomber, Break Out. Plus all of his mixtape and album songs. Download those too.

Comment

• Diggy dissin Cole :O

Video: Diggy Simmons - What You Say To Me (Dissing J. Cole) [Audio]

Aren't they in the same group ?

Beat is dope doe, kid's flow aint that bad

Comment

• Anybody know a Cole song where he calls his mom or his mom calls him. He tells her he's coming home or something like that. But i definitely know that he tells her he's on the Highway near Washington. I can't remember the name of that song.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

DAMN! Lil Ghetto Nigga is the song

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by W.Fuckin'Baby View Post
                  Diggy dissin Cole :O

Video: Diggy Simmons - What You Say To Me (Dissing J. Cole) [Audio]

Aren't they in the same group ?

Beat is dope doe, kid's flow aint that bad
                  Diggy did his thing though..

Comment

• Cole should body Diggy just for the fun of it

edit: didnt know Cole was talkin about Diggy sister on that Purple Rain verse
                    Last edited by BlakeJay; 04-01-2012, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody View Post
                      gtfo spamming that
                      Probably 'cause I was on my phone, sorry.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Purple Rain has a whole new meaning now . Some of Diggy's lines were cool, but it's kinda irrelevant to Cole at the moment.

Comment

• I doubt Cole responds but he'd murder Diggy in 8 bars maximum haha.

Comment

• Video: Diggy Simmons Responds To His J. Cole Diss Track For Spreading Rumors That He F*cked His Sister!"Its Family Over Everything"

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Working...
                          X