Official J. Cole Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
    Doubt it....good kid, m.A.A.d city gonna be released to late to really focus all the way on this...I would say about this time next year..we should have it..
    i thought so too but i don't see any news bout any other Cole tape. i was hopping for a december release

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
      i thought so too but i don't see any news bout any other Cole tape. i was hopping for a december release
      I remember J cole saying that he recording his second album right now...Im pretty sure that is priority over the collab LP.....
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
        I remember J cole saying that he recording his second album right now...Im pretty sure that is priority over the collab LP.....
        He got plenty of songs for that already, he isn't focused on his second album. He had enough songs for another album before 2012 even started.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by Akaash View Post
          Cole x Sean prod. by Hit-Boy coming soon!

Comment

• Better Than Your Average coming August 28th. Don't know what type of project it is, but Hip-Hop DX called it an "import".

Comment

• Originally posted by Akaash View Post
              Better Than Your Average coming August 28th. Don't know what type of project it is, but Hip-Hop DX called it an "import".
              Mixtape?
              OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• No Snuggie
                Its Pimp Squad Click I Know U Heard Bout Us
                Young Niggaz Filthy Rich And We Ain't Worried Bout Much
                On This Glock I Clutch In God I Trust
                If A Fuck Nigga Start Bet His Heart I Bust

-T.I.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                  Mixtape?
                  Amazon have it available for pre-order so it's gotta be available in hard copy. Maybe an EP type thing?

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Originally posted by King Front & Center View Post

No Snuggie
                  "I got the right to wear ice and swear like I never went to college
                  Or get direct deposits that could never fit in wallets
                  Clever but I'm ghetto, though I never lived in projects
                  On the level with the pilots, fuck the Devil, this the hottest
                  Shit you'll ever get to ride with, no you'll never get beside it
                  Got it? Flow psychotic"

Comment

• Who Dat is a classic tbh

Comment

• Can't wait to see him on rock the bells
                      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Coles Work Ethic & Self Promotion <<<<<<<<<<< folkz shoulda signed sumwhere else. He not putting himself out there like that damn near ain't hear from him since he dropped...... Jayz not using him right..... If anything Drake Has Put Him On More Than jayz

Comment

• ^obviously doesn't know shit

he's touring and working on his 2nd album, keeping shit on the low

I feel like he's trying to drop a bomb with the next track he's going to release...probably single for the 2nd album
                          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X