• Downloaded the sideline story again

Comment

• J Cole – Hennessy Thoughts ‹‹ Atrilli

Comment

• beat sounds mad familiar to me but i can't remember the sampled song

some Pac shit

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• that shit was off beat like a muthafucka, and they took the link down.
            EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• Listen to 01 I'm A Fool (Prod. By J.Cole) on Hulkshare - Free Music Streaming & Download

J Cole just emailed a random twitter nigga...his Imma Fool Track
              Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                Listen to 01 I'm A Fool (Prod. By J.Cole) on Hulkshare - Free Music Streaming & Download

Can't wait for his next project

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post

Can't wait for his next project
                  There is something that J Cole has that Kendrick doesn't....My favorite rapper would be a hybrid of the two.....I mean Kendrick is a better rapper...but J Cole has something that makes his music so great..can't put my hand on it as yet though.....One and Two is my book right now in terms of favorites though...

I don't know how people say J Cole is boring...this nigga is dope as hell..

Comment

There is something that J Cole has that Kendrick doesn't....My favorite rapper would be a hybrid of the two.....I mean Kendrick is a better rapper...but J Cole has something that makes his music so great..can't put my hand on it as yet though.....One and Two is my book right now in terms of favorites though...

To me his lines just seem to hit harder than most rappers..he can say some simple stuff but the way he delivers is crazy..Him Drake and Kendrick my top 3 right now

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
                      To me his lines just seem to hit harder than most rappers..he can say some simple stuff but the way he delivers is crazy..Him Drake and Kendrick my top 3 right now
                      Totally agree.....

Comment

Listen to 01 I'm A Fool (Prod. By J.Cole) on Hulkshare - Free Music Streaming & Download

song was iight......

Cole Is Boring As Hell..... Like A Full Project From Him Is Boring

But Than Again He Is Good As Hell lol

i fucks with him but he boring lol does that make sense ?

Comment

"boring" is such a lazy excuse for an...opinion or whatever
                          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X