Official J. Cole Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cus all she ever talk about is louis, louis
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Miss-America Reprise Tease-atrilli.net.mp3

Comment

• Originally posted by Heartbreak Jake. View Post
        I hope Cole gives out a lil 'tape with Drama hosting it...

Comment

• J. Cole-Miss America Reprise-atrilli.net.mp3

Comment

• Originally posted by Heartbreak Jake. View Post
            Sheeesh..the new part of the verse is crazzy

Cole tryna get his spot back

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
              Sheeesh..the new part of the verse is crazzy

Cole tryna get his spot back
              he was talkin too much. he said he would deliver a classic. he didn't

Kendrick, when i'm right, never said he would do a classic. even if it was out he said: don't call it a classic". he just did it.

don't talk cole, just do it

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post

Kendrick, when i'm right, never said he would do a classic. even if it was out he said: don't call it a classic". he just did it.

Yeah ColeWorl was aight but it didnt deliver..i got faith in Cole though..he can go bar for bar with anyone when he wants to..i think his next Album should be special

Comment

• The T-Mac Of The Rap Game

Comment

• This that song that was supposed to be on Dedication 4 but got hold back by Hov??

Drama is talking on the track and J Cole mentioned Dedication 2 times

Comment

Kendrick did all those things bro..he called it a classic before it was released and after
                      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                        Kendrick did all those things bro..he called it a classic before it was released and after
                        "best album of the last 20 years" or something like that lol

it's the best rap album of the year though, so nobody is going to be mad
                        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                          "best album of the last 20 years" or something like that lol

it's the best rap album of the year though, so nobody is going to be mad
                          I could have sworn he said he got misquoted though.

Comment

Working...
                          X