Official J. Cole Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
    its hard to be the only one on this site tryna to spread the truth, sometimes im like, man I chose the worst place to try to Spread God, because the only people who join lil wayne forums is if they really really like wayne, i know you guys won't listen to me, but ima still try man idc how you guys look at me.

Comment

• loving his story telling..

Coles production on this album is outstanding tbh very talented nigga

Comment

• Those Interludes man.

Comment

• damn no cd rip quality yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
            Nah last summer before I turned to God, my friend asked me to same question and I said yes, I actually meant it,
            Lets just say it didnt fall on deaf ears and I went thru some ish that really opened my eyes and changed me forever. But now Im here tryna tell yall to truth, cause of an experience I went thru first hand with this whole devil stuff. Its no joke bruh.
            The Pope already told me I'm going to heaven as long as I am a good person.

Comment

• On my way to see Cole today
              The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
                damn no cd rip quality yet?
                am mad thirsty...
                THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• I just noticed this shit ain't coming out till next week How did this leak again?
                  OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                    I just noticed this shit ain't coming out till next week How did this leak again?
                    He held steams for it everywhere and inevitably, someone ripped it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Akaash View Post
                      He held steams for it everywhere and inevitably, someone ripped it!
                      Ah, that explains why there's no CDQ deluxe yet.
                      Still trying to resist listening... I got Mac Miller to keep me busy for now...
                      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                        Ah, that explains why there's no CDQ deluxe yet.
                        Still trying to resist listening... I got Mac Miller to keep me busy for now...
                        He's streaming a CDQ version from http://bornsinner.com/albumstream/#/stories though, bro.

Comment

• if its hard for you to go to sleep, the extended deluxe version just leaked so now you have an extra 20 minutes worth of music to help you sleep well

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
                          X