X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dope interview on the breakfast club -

"It's no fair, Pac had Mobb Deep & Biggie,
    And I get left with is Tyrese & Diggy."

Last edited by Weezy_KB24; 06-19-2013, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• He showed no personal growth as a producer, no expansion of sound, offered nothing unique and nothing progressive. His sound is something that has been done by countless artists already, and in a much better fashion. He's elementary Ed rap. You can start with him. He's accessible. He's a gateway drug. But anyone who actually listens to the genre and has for a long time probably needs something harder, more entertaining to get their fix.

It's easily the least exciting major rap album in a LONG time. No thrills. No worthwhile guests. No exciting production. Not even exciting rhymes?

Cole is still late 20's rapping about college.

Is there anything on here that he hasn't done before? His concepts are lame, his bars are weak, his personality can't carry an album by itself, and his production is BORING.

and this is coming from someone who LOVED the warm up and was bored by FNL on.
      tbvh.

/thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
        tbvh.

/thread
        Bruh you like Yeezus & I disagree with all those points that you quoted.

I'm in most people on this one Born Sinner > Yeezus.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shit!! We comin Ye!! Finna go buy some more copies of Born Sinner tbh

Rumored Sales Update! Kanye West 360-380k. J. Cole 300-320kMac Miller 95-105k.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
          tbvh.

/thread
          Bruh, if you hate the album so much, there is no need to talk about it for that long...
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Saw JR Smith ask what albums the best too... Everyone in his mentions saying Cole

Comment

• dude is really gonna buy some more copies because he's obsessed with this pseudo-beef lmao
              THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• I'm actually gonna go stores and buy Coles album to support 1st week sales, he ain't gonna beat Kanye though, as much as I want him to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                  Bruh you like Yeezus & I disagree with all those points that you quoted.

I'm in most people on this one Born Sinner > Yeezus.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shit!! We comin Ye!! Finna go buy some more copies of Born Sinner tbh

Rumored Sales Update! Kanye West 360-380k. J. Cole 300-320kMac Miller 95-105k.

Yeezus is a incredible album. Born Sinner is good, but it doesn't touch the artistry that is Yeezus.

It's not you're typical rap album. It's lyrically and musically superior to Born Sinner, It wasn't something fresh, something new and original.

Just my opinion.
                  Last edited by ParisHaynes; 06-19-2013, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ParisHaynes View Post
                    Yeezus is a incredible album. Born Sinner is good, but it doesn't touch the artistry that is Yeezus.

It's not you're typical rap album. It's lyrically and musically superior to Born Sinner, It wasn't something fresh, something new and original.

Just my opinion.
                    I would say in lyricism Cole got him, but sonically Yeezus is superior.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
                      I would say in lyricism Cole got him, but sonically Yeezus is superior.
                      What does sonically mean

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
                        What does sonically mean
                        Like how the production, vocals, mixing and mastering sounds when it's put together.
                        Last edited by Gman918; 06-19-2013, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                          I'm actually gonna go stores and buy Coles album to support 1st week sales, he ain't gonna beat Kanye though, as much as I want him to.
                          you know you won't really help the first week sales unless you order it from the US

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Working...
                          X