Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not responding to him was a L, cause diggy went in on that nigga

Comment

• He's like 15 first off, and secondly he's no where near Cole career wise. Same reason you don't see people like Wayne responding to Hopsin...

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
        He's like 15 first off, and secondly he's no where near Cole career wise. Same reason you don't see people like Wayne responding to Hopsin...
        Because Wayne didn't start anything like coLe did lol. Bro wow. Age has nothing to do with anything in hip hop.

How old was nas when he dropped illmatic?

Comment

• Lol at this [MENTION=63598]Kaden[/MENTION] & [MENTION=40214]Weezy_KB24[/MENTION] beef

Here's how I feel about these comparisons.. Born Sinner itself is a better techinal hip hop album that has better lyricism & concepts (cole was still kinda weak on the concept part). But Cole also played this album very safe, and the standout tracks on this are not strong, just a bunch of pretty good tracks. Kanye took a risk with Yeezus, and for the most part it worked out. Kanye lyricism is at his weakest ever here but his production definitely makes up for it. Kanye definitely got Cole on production (Cole's was still good though). Both albums are very cohesive for the most part. Yeezus definitely feels rushed, maybe it was the baby but if he would have put a couple more months of work into Yeezus it could have been on MBDTF level. I do feel cole has a couple fillers while yeezus has none.Both albums have their stregnths and weaknesses. To me both albums are 8/10 and I enjoy each ones for different reasons.

Reviews & sales should not be arguments.. Most reviewers are punk metal fgts, and some of hip hop's best rappers can't even break 50k, so these arguments are irrelevant.
          Last edited by Gman918; 06-20-2013, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Kaden;1114261]Because Wayne didn't start anything like coLe did lol. Bro wow. Age has nothing to do with anything in hip hop.

How old was nas when he dropped illmatic?[/QUOTE]

OVERRATED!!!!!

Comment

• I went to two stores today to buy both Yeezus and Born Sinner because I liked both, only Born Sinner was sold out.
              Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Originally posted by neil.seward View Post
                I went to two stores today to buy both Yeezus and Born Sinner because I liked both, only Born Sinner was sold out.
                because drake been buying them all

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                  because drake been buying them all

Damn, I was in Toronto too.
                  Well I'm going home to my small, white, Canadian town this weekend and nobody listens to hip-hop there, so I'm pretty sure I can get it then.
                  Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Well I'm going home to my small, white, Canadian town this weekend and nobody listens to hip-hop there, so I'm pretty sure I can get it then.
                    if not just buy it online

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                      if not just buy it online
                      I hate buying CD's online, you forget you buy it and you never play it. I wanna bump this shit on my ride to work every morning in my car.

Comment

I hate buying CD's online, you forget you buy it and you never play it. I wanna bump this shit on my ride to work every morning in my car.
                        J. Cole & Drake Visit Best Buy In New York City To Purchase ?Born Sinner? Albums [Video] | Young Money HQ

Comment

that wasnt in toronto b

Comment

Working...
                          X