Official J. Cole Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
    why'd you listen then? joke has been played out for a few years now. try again
    because i haven't listened to j. cole before & everyone was hyping it up so i thought i'd give it a shot.

it's not really a joke tho, i find him the album boring af.

y u mad tho? lmao...

Comment

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
      because i haven't listened to j. cole before & everyone was hyping it up so i thought i'd give it a shot.

it's not really a joke tho, i find him the album boring af.

y u mad tho? lmao...
      Friday Night Lights CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
        Friday Night Lights CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!
        you sure it ain't boring like his new album?

might give it this week

Comment

you sure it ain't boring like his new album?

might give it this week
          Whoa Wait You Think This One Is Boring ???????????????????????????????????????? I Think Born Sinner Is But Off The First Listen Of This Album It's My Favorite Cole ALBUM . . . . Friday Night Lights Is GOAT Tho

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
            Whoa Wait You Think This One Is Boring ???????????????????????????????????????? I Think Born Sinner Is But Off The First Listen Of This Album It's My Favorite Cole ALBUM . . . . Friday Night Lights Is GOAT Tho
            yep, production is bad imo.

but i will listen to friday night lights.

Comment

album too boring made me fall asleep lol
              born sinner was boring as fck and i can agree on that but i think he learnt from that with this album production is a lot more jumpy and ear catching and his lyrics and flows are solid as fuck and the album is a decent length born sinner was so goddamn long felt like a chore listening to it but opinions are opinions bro

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                On song 6 so far this album is amazing

He even mentioned Wayne in "Fire Squad"

"Keep it true like me, Cole you might be
                Like the new Ice Cube, meets the new Ice-T
                Meets 2 Live Crew, meets the new Spike Lee
                Meets Bruce like Wayne,
                meets Bruce like Lee
                Meets '02 Lil Wayne, in a new white tee
                Meets KD, ain't no nigga that can shoot like me! BLAOOOW
                "

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                @Danny M add to shout outs page on lwhq

Nice! I will do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                  born sinner was boring as fck and i can agree on that but i think he learnt from that with this album production is a lot more jumpy and ear catching and his lyrics and flows are solid as fuck and the album is a decent length born sinner was so goddamn long felt like a chore listening to it but opinions are opinions bro
                  haven't listened to it, but if it's more boring than this one then damn.

and true man

Comment

• J. Cole Takes Shots At Iggy Azalea, Eminem & Macklemore

"History repeats itself and that’s just how it goes / Same way that these rappers always bite each other’s flows/ Same thing that my nigga Elvis did with rock ‘n’ roll / Justin Timberlake, Eminem and then Macklemore."

He raps later on, "While silly nigga argue over who gon’ snatch the crown / Look around my nigga, White people have snatched the sound / This year I’ll be probably go to the awards dappered down / Watch Iggy win a Grammy as I try to crack a smile."

He says after, "I’m just playin’, but all good jokes contain true shit / Same rope you climb up on. They’ll hang you with."

Comment

• 7 songs into the new album and I am loving it. Cole World!!!

Comment

• Listened 2 times to it yet and I think its's a really dope album.
                        But Iam the only one here in this thread who likes Born Sinner too?
                        Last edited by Wayniac7; 12-04-2014, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• does it remind anyone else of GKMC? just the whole story telling feel of it

Cole is so honestbut i just feel there is always something missing from his records.. i have no idea what, cause he is a good rapper, with excellent lyrics, and his production is always on point, but it just doesnt sounds as good as it should

stil a very good record

Comment

Working...
                          X