No announcement yet.

Official J. Cole Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something i got from this album, cole thinks that while all black rappers argue about who's the best, white rappers are using this and getting all the attention and awards, cole is going for peace between rappers giving the fact that hiphop is a black genre, so it would go back to it's black origin. really dope.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
      Fuckin dope. This new movement is just starting, this new generations role is crucial nd they doin it well... wheres this track from though bro , mad tune
      he fropped this a day after the Ferguson Incident back in the summer

Comment

• It's long but he putting down nothing but pure knowledge... This dude man.

Comment

• wanna see kevin gates and j cole be interviewed together, not very many intelligent rappers in the game.

Comment

• Cole saying his eminem diss was misinterpreted... Ok, maybe, but he also says he put those names in that song because they are top notch people he worships..

Umm you worship iggy and Macklemore??

J. Cole Clarifies 'Diss' Of Eminem In 'Fire Squad'

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
              Cole saying his eminem diss was misinterpreted... Ok, maybe, but he also says he put those names in that song because they are top notch people he worships..

Umm you worship iggy and Macklemore??

J. Cole Clarifies 'Diss' Of Eminem In 'Fire Squad'
              You don't know shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                It's long but he putting down nothing but pure knowledge... This dude man.

Ahaha dope , watched the whole vid just crackin up man. Everyone gets depressed with these discussions cuz they in the bubble so much/want to be in the bubble i get the same reaction on occasion ,but cole at a good pount in his life rn good to see man. Prob most humble nigga in hip hop right now, was waitin to hear wayne in that top 6/7 lol.....Unity is the closest answer to the truth rn but we 4ever searching for that spark to ignite the revolution, but i guess itll come when the times right. "If we all come together then they cant divide one"

Comment

• This album really is a masterpiece, it will become a classic in time for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                    Cole saying his eminem diss was misinterpreted... Ok, maybe, but he also says he put those names in that song because they are top notch people he worships.. Umm you worship iggy and Macklemore?? J. Cole Clarifies 'Diss' Of Eminem In 'Fire Squad'
                    --> I am the worst thing since Elvis Presley / To do.. ? Without Me "eminem diss" lmao, washed up rapper...
                    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
                      This album really is a masterpiece, it will become a classic in time for sure.
                      I wish he would put be free on this album . . . . it would go so well and put it as an instant classic

Comment

• This will not be a classic album. Just doesn't have it yet.
                        ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• Originally posted by weezy f baby View Post
                          This will not be a classic album. Just doesn't have it yet.
                          Yeah that's for sure. It's decent but no classic, no way

Comment

Working...
                          X