No announcement yet.

Official J. Cole Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He must have some SOLID fan base. Those number for Hardly NO promo is quite extraordinary tbh , almost unbelievable actually but hey numbers dont lie, just goes to show how often things change.

Comment

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
      He must have some SOLID fan base. Those number for Hardly NO promo is quite extraordinary tbh , almost unbelievable actually but hey numbers dont lie, just goes to show how often things change.
      Jay z behind it somehow."

Comment

He must have some SOLID fan base. Those number for Hardly NO promo is quite extraordinary tbh , almost unbelievable actually but hey numbers dont lie, just goes to show how often things change.
        i never really liked J Cole before this album tbh i found his other work very boring, but this album is amazing one of the best pieces of music i've ever heard and i actually went out and bought this album one of the first albums that i've ever actually went out and bought.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
          i never really liked J Cole before this album tbh i found his other work very boring, but this album is amazing one of the best pieces of music i've ever heard and i actually went out and bought this album one of the first albums that i've ever actually went out and bought.
          wow!! thats intense..

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
            wow!! thats intense..

hahahaha so maybe this album is actually a well made piece of music and the music alone is carrying it?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
              I just realised that this album has no features lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
                I just realised that this album has no features lol
                I guess you listened to it real good then.

Comment

• Jcole winning. Now we need a jcole and drake EP/Tape and the internet will shut Down and hip hop sales will be revived
                  ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                    I actually did. I am used to almost every album having at least some features, so I didn't think of the fact that that it has no features .

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                      Dope avatar.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

you aint no?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                          you aint no?
                          Nah man , not that solid enough for 300 000 plus of em to cop it in the first week lol , those numbers are huge man especially given the lack of promo. But i guess it his fan base , like most of em are probs 16 plus , goin right up to the forties tbh so his audience are more likely to actually buy it rather than others' fans having to ask their parents or shit for it lol.... Waitin on that Cole nd Kendrick collab album now , want it to be a mix of deep hallucinogenic tranquil spiritual shit to some 90's vibes.... it'd be peak for nicki tho if her first real album sells the worst

Comment

Working...
                          X