• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
        amazing xx

xxx

Comment

cole killed it

Comment

Cole verse was very dope. Is Tems someone like a SZA.

Comment

• How do y'all feel about Fantano's top rappers list omitting J. Cole altogether? He placed a lot of weight on cultural impact. I feel like maybe Cole is seen as a very good rapper but if you take him out of the genre, not much changes? That kind of thing

Comment

• Originally posted by ihatesomestuff View Post
                How do y'all feel about Fantano's top rappers list omitting J. Cole altogether? He placed a lot of weight on cultural impact. I feel like maybe Cole is seen as a very good rapper but if you take him out of the genre, not much changes? That kind of thing
                Y Care About His Opinion, He's A Nobody Who Got Lucky On YouTube

Comment

How do y'all feel about Fantano's top rappers list omitting J. Cole altogether? He placed a lot of weight on cultural impact. I feel like maybe Cole is seen as a very good rapper but if you take him out of the genre, not much changes? That kind of thing
                  he ain’t lyin

Comment

Who?

Comment

He’s right

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
                          cole killed it.

Comment

Working...
                          X