Kanye West @ VMA's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanye West @ VMA's

Do ya'll think Kanye was rude or did you just laugh when he took the mic from Taylor Swift and said "I'm a let you finsih Taylor but Beyonce had the best video ever!" then she didn't get to finish her speech. Leave comments on how you guys felt about it.

"You tied to the track on my train of thoughts, and controlling my thoughts is like tamin sharks..."

"I gotta hit 'em, like redbones wit long hair, fuck wit me ya ass is grass, get a lawn chair..."
    "Life is a bitch, I'll make her yo ex..."
    - B.R.A. (Best Rapper Alive)

ShAkE 'eM uP!!
    sHaKe 'Em Up!! ShAkE 'eM uP!!!

Re: Kanye West @ VMA's

Laughed my mother fuckin ass off. I was just going 'how the fuck?' and then its BEYONCE SHOULD'VE WON!

But im blown b/c I *heart* BK and now everyone's gonna be pissed w/her. Dude I think she thought it was a joke, hell I thought it was until Taylor looked like her dog died and I was like uh oh.
    http://www.iamshanell.com
    LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

lmao tru tru

"You tied to the track on my train of thoughts, and controlling my thoughts is like tamin sharks..."

"I gotta hit 'em, like redbones wit long hair, fuck wit me ya ass is grass, get a lawn chair..."
      "Life is a bitch, I'll make her yo ex..."
      - B.R.A. (Best Rapper Alive)

ShAkE 'eM uP!!
      sHaKe 'Em Up!! ShAkE 'eM uP!!!

Comment

I don't really like Taylors music or anything but I mean dont jump on stage and steal her spot light. I thought it was fucked up

Comment

Yeah I agree. I don't like her at all
          as an artist, but it was kinda wrong.
          But I laughed lol. Didn't he get thrown
          out cause of it?

Comment

kayne was fucken rude .. he shouldnt done that.. now every1 gona hate that nigga.. and how the
            hell security let him goto stage like that.. that messed uppp!! Fuck Kayne
            i am no elliot ness, i don't handcuff i dont arrest i do confess to the virginsy
            cause under them sheets i am a mess yes, baby you blessed not chess dont jump ya ness

Comment

Originally posted by RebirthLeak
              kayne was fucken rude .. he shouldnt done that.. now every1 gona hate that nigga.. and how the
              I dont think security would go at any celeb like that.....

....but yay Beyonce handled that shit so now I officially dont care about the aftermath! whooo!

Comment

this is his apology

Comment

Originally posted by MsStar87

....but yay Beyonce handled that shit so now I officially dont care about the aftermath! whooo!
                  lol especially Kanye, i for real thought it was planned haha, and off topic but DRAKE WAS FUCKIN ROBBED!!! and im not jus sayin tht cus we on this website he was straight robbed, Lady Gaga?? Really wtf??

Comment

Originally posted by E-money

lol especially Kanye, i for real thought it was planned haha, and off topic but DRAKE WAS FUCKIN ROBBED!!! and im not jus sayin tht cus we on this website he was straight robbed, Lady Gaga?? Really wtf??

now you know on MTV lady gaga was not going empty handed over Drake. they were gonna give her all they could.

Comment

Originally posted by E-money

now you know on MTV lady gaga was not going empty handed over Drake. they were gonna give her all they could.
                      ugh Drake was still robbed either way, and she was the worst of all the nominees FUCK HER!

Comment

West was like '' Im happy for you, but Beyonce has the best video of all time!'' then Beyonce Smiles

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                        X