• Taylor About Kanye on The View

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoWeLz6NzzY[/youtube]
    "Ok, they say my girl look regular
    But having a bad bitch don�t make you better bruh
    And she don�t diss me like your bitch ass
    She�ll let me fuck your girl and even help me spread that bitch ass"

Nappy Mula Baby !

Re: Taylor About Kanye on The View

kanye is such a douche...lol damn that girl is only 17 years old and getting hackled like that by a grown ass man...thats a douche move dude...i like kanye's music and i think he is definitely one of the great musicians of our time but personality wise he totally fucked up. This kind of behaviour solidifies the comments, criticism and that south park episode parodying him..theres no escaping the douchebagary of kanye west..

Comment

Originally posted by tha_chronic
      kanye is such a douche...lol damn that girl is only 17 years old and getting hackled like that by a grown ass man...thats a douche move dude...i like kanye's music and i think he is definitely one of the great musicians of our time but personality wise he totally fucked up. This kind of behaviour solidifies the comments, criticism and that south park episode parodying him..theres no escaping the douchebagary of kanye west..
      the exact same thing that's on my mind.
      I love Ye's music, but he obviously has an ego problem. And he acts before thinking lots of times. And, he was drunk.
      "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

i was like WTF..Kanye was doin good.he stood out of da negative shit.He was doin good in everything.He just had to do this shit,now he got EVERYBODY mad at him.smh..he has to get himself out this hole.
        "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
        Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
        I'm on my so mean shit!
        And you don't know me bitch
        I do it for those who did it before me bitch
        My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
        And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

Originally posted by Fredd
          the exact same thing that's on my mind.
          I love Ye's music, but he obviously has an ego problem. And he acts before thinking lots of times. And, he was drunk.
          Man I love his music too but its fucked though, he really doesn't think at all before he speaks...and these incidents don't just happen in private, he does this shit in front of 11 million people watching the VMAs...like WTF is going through your head, how is hijacking a little girl's award speech something that makes sense to you! Especially about a Beyonce video and especially at the fucking VMAs...Beyonce has won countless awards why the fuck would she give a shit about this specific one. She didnt even go empty handed...I cant get over how lame kanye's move was...this girl is 17 fucking years old man. Then I see this View shit ...and he didn't even call her and apologize either on the phone or in person yet??? Is he that pussy to confront a 17 year old girl?? I used to back up Kanye as somewhat lonely/insecure and a little bit misunderstood...but him not even contacting her even after his so called "apology" on the Jay Leno Show just proves Kanye is a bitch ass...i'm sorry to say it but its true.

AND...drunk or not its still not excusable, if he was drunk it would be worse . Then he'd be an idiot.

Comment

Man I love his music too but its fucked though, he really doesn't think at all before he speaks...and these incidents don't just happen in private, he does this shit in front of 11 million people watching the VMAs...like WTF is going through your head, how is hijacking a little girl's award speech something that makes sense to you! Especially about a Beyonce video and especially at the fucking VMAs...Beyonce has won countless awards why the fuck would she give a shit about this specific one. She didnt even go empty handed...I cant get over how lame kanye's move was...this girl is 17 fucking years old man. Then I see this View shit ...and he didn't even call her and apologize either on the phone or in person yet??? Is he that pussy to confront a 17 year old girl?? I used to back up Kanye as somewhat lonely/insecure and a little bit misunderstood...but him not even contacting her even after his so called "apology" on the Jay Leno Show just proves Kanye is a bitch ass...i'm sorry to say it but its true.

AND...drunk or not its still not excusable, if he was drunk it would be worse . Then he'd be an idiot.
            Co-fucking-sing. I think it's a bit sad for Taylor. I mean, you seen her reaction on stage? She coudn't believe it! It was very sad to see her being like disrepected by such a great artitst. Because that's wat Kanye is though, a big artitst.
            I got Summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun
            Got Spring hating on me cause I ain't never sprung
            Winter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll
            And I would never, I would never, I would never Fall
            I'm being hated by the seasons, so fuck ya'll who hatin for no reason!

Comment

And yet , another fuck up on his part .
              Somebody need to sit his hype ass down somewhere .
              I feel bad for her though , I know she was upset ,
              Everytime she goes to think of her first VMA ,
              She has to remember that fuckery . Shame on you Kanye .

Comment

bad move by kanye

Comment

hahaha Obama called him a jackass!! Now THAT'S crazy...

but I dont give a fuck....I mean she's 17 not 6, some people have hard ass lives w/their mom's on drugs, are orphans, or have to be parents to their kids/siblings, and im supposed to feel sorry for her b/c dude butted in on her award speech for a fucking song? Really?

and plus im pissed about how people are looking at him as being worse than the motherfucker who disrespected the PRESIDENT OF THE FUCKING UNITED STATES!! Again, really?
                  http://www.iamshanell.com
                  LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

Taylor's got jokes
                    :p
                    Oh god Kanye West.. such a big ego.
                    A big enough ego to make a song about his ego.

Kanye acted like a uncivilzed person.
                    Getting out of his seat, run on the stage, grab the microphone from Taylor and then tell her that Beyonce was better.
                    Then says he is sorry but hey fuck it, I'm not calling her.

So Kanye is sorry because he has to be but..

Music wise, he's got something but jesus what a terrible person.
                    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Working...
                    X