Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jay-Z - Blueprint 3

Originally posted by Young Luc
    lol u think wayne will outsell relapse? no way...and relapse 2 will outsell rebirth and ym album combined.

It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy
      Lol Eminem has sold the most albums in the rap history ever. Of course he will outsell rebirth and ym album combined. Rebirth will be terrible and it'll barely sell 300,000 first week. Young money album? Pfft that shit won't hit 100,000 in the first week, why? Because apart from wayne and drake fans not many people like or even know about most of the Young Money artists.

Blueprint 3 is a great album, im not a hov fan but its a sick album.
      Thats where you're wrong, you forget, most mainstream listeners have only heard Prom Queen, not the other wack shit. So, those who liked that, will buy it for that. The ym compilation? People will buy it cuz of Every Girl. Just like carter III got so much success because of Lollipop, i love wayne to death and the whole fucking album was rediculous, but none of those songs were out mainstream yet, yeah Wayne wouldve sold 6 or 7 hundered thousand albums Without lollipop, but cuz of that track he sold 1.5 mill in the first week. One fucking single is all it takes.

Comment

[quote=Wisheezy][quote=E-money]
        Originally posted by "Young Luc":2nrwkobw
        Originally posted by skimdudee420
        Originally posted by "Young Luc":2nrwkobw
        lol u think wayne will outsell relapse? no way...and relapse 2 will outsell rebirth and ym album combined.
        Are you crazy?
        yes bro. i am
        lol he was born with a dick in his brain, yea fucked in the head" haha no diss man i like em too i jus read tht and then thought of tht line i laughed [/quote:2nrwkobw]
        Lol Eminem has sold the most albums in the rap history ever. Of course he will outsell rebirth and ym album combined. Rebirth will be terrible and it'll barely sell 300,000 first week. Young money album? Pfft that shit won't hit 100,000 in the first week, why? Because apart from wayne and drake fans not many people like or even know about most of the Young Money artists.

Blueprint 3 is a great album, im not a hov fan but its a sick album.[/quote:2nrwkobw]

First off,

I thought 2pac is the best selling rapper of all times (81 million), em only at 75 million
        Relapse 2 will out will rebirth just like relapse outsold tha carter 3?
        Just like 50 cent said his album will out sell kanye's?
        Relapse was a shit album, only 1 good song and even that was kinda wack,
        Rebirth will outsell relapse 2 for sure
        my prediction Rebirth - 850k, relapse 2 - 350k
        Eminem rap career and his fan base is decreasing by the day, his time when he was king of rap is over
        it's wayne era

Y.O.L.O

Comment

[quote=Lyrical JRock][quote=Wisheezy][quote="E-money":1v7eadf0]
          Originally posted by "Young Luc":1v7eadf0
          Originally posted by "Young Luc":1v7eadf0
          Are you crazy?
          yes bro. i am
          lol he was born with a dick in his brain, yea fucked in the head" haha no diss man i like em too i jus read tht and then thought of tht line i laughed [/quote:1v7eadf0]

Blueprint 3 is a great album, im not a hov fan but its a sick album.[/quote:1v7eadf0]

First off,

I thought 2pac is the best selling rapper of all times (81 million), em only at 75 million
          Eminem rap career and his fan base is decreasing by the day, his time when he was king of rap is over
          it's wayne era[/quote:1v7eadf0]

Nah i'm pretty sure Eminem is the most successful now! Although dude you can't say Wayne fairly outsold Relapse? Eminem released Relapse in economic recession thats a huge disadvantage so him to to still go triple platinium shows he would easily outsell out of Tha Carter series and tbh wayne released plenty of songs for Tha Carter 3 to sell alot, Eminem was in the middle of nothing for years.

Rebirth? Dude prom queen is the worst wayne song i've ever heard and judging by me asking alot of my friends they agree too, its struggling to keep 4/5 stars on youtube. Rebirth won't sell 800,000 and Relapse 2 at only 350k? Thats just being ignorant, it will go pretty close to 900,000 first week if Eminem advertises the release.

O and "Eminem rap career and his fan base is decreasing by the day, his time when he was king of rap is over
          it's wayne era" has to be the most retarded thing i've heard this year. Eminems fan base would of only increased after releasing a album, and it will always rise. Its not the wayne era, its the save hiphop era.

Comment

[quote=Wisheezy][quote=Lyrical JRock][quote=Wisheezy]
            Originally posted by "E-money":1cqwi0lu
            Originally posted by "Young Luc":1cqwi0lu
            Originally posted by "Young Luc":1cqwi0lu
            Are you crazy?
            yes bro. i am
            lol he was born with a dick in his brain, yea fucked in the head" haha no diss man i like em too i jus read tht and then thought of tht line i laughed

Blueprint 3 is a great album, im not a hov fan but its a sick album.[/quote:1cqwi0lu]

First off,

it's wayne era[/quote:1cqwi0lu]

Nah i'm pretty sure Eminem is the most successful now! Although dude you can't say Wayne fairly outsold Relapse? Eminem released Relapse in economic recession thats a huge disadvantage so him to to still go triple platinium shows he would easily outsell out of Tha Carter series and tbh wayne released plenty of songs for Tha Carter 3 to sell alot, Eminem was in the middle of nothing for years.

Rebirth? Dude prom queen is the worst wayne song i've ever heard and judging by me asking alot of my friends they agree too, its struggling to keep 4/5 stars on youtube. Rebirth won't sell 800,000 and Relapse 2 at only 350k? Thats just being ignorant, it will go pretty close to 900,000 first week if Eminem advertises the release.

O and "Eminem rap career and his fan base is decreasing by the day, his time when he was king of rap is over
            it's wayne era" has to be the most retarded thing i've heard this year. Eminems fan base would of only increased after releasing a album, and it will always rise. Its not the wayne era, its the save hiphop era.[/quote:1cqwi0lu]

pardon me if im incorrect but the u.s was in a recession when Wayne released Carter III, so he did it too, and he did it when the rap game was so down, people were lucky if they were selling 100,000 albums in the first week, and lets not forget Waynes 81 million dollars off of TWO tours, the I Am Music Tour and the AMW Tour, who the fuck else doin two full country tours, IN A YEAR, nobody. Em's album will sell, but Waynes will sell way more, guarentee it. im over this thread, you wanna suck ems cock go to a diff website, peace.

Comment

Originally posted by steezyfbaby

pardon me if im incorrect but the u.s was in a recession when Wayne released Carter III, so he did it too, and he did it when the rap game was so down, people were lucky if they were selling 100,000 albums in the first week, and lets not forget Waynes 81 million dollars off of TWO tours, the I Am Music Tour and the AMW Tour, who the fuck else doin two full country tours, IN A YEAR, nobody. Em's album will sell, but Waynes will sell way more, guarentee it. im over this thread, you wanna suck ems cock go to a diff website, peace.
              "Jay-Z mentor Jaz-O has weighed in on Lil Wayne's current popularity and said fans have been "hypnotized" into admiring his rap skills."

Comment

it's wayne era" has to be the most retarded thing i've heard this year. Eminems fan base would of only increased after releasing a album, and it will always rise. Its not the wayne era, its the save hiphop era.

1st. Tha carter 3 was released "June, 10th 2008" the recession started late '07 early '08, wayne dropped his album right in the middle of the recession so stfu with em sold a lil due to the economic. Relapse 6 months out, sold 1.3 million coipes in the United states, Tha carter 3 6 months out sold 2.6 million, Tha carter 3 first week - 1.5 million, relapse first week 600k, tha carter 3 sells to date (worldwide) 5.2 million, (united states) 3.3 million :suprised:

2nd. whoever said "NOW"? you where so quick to say em is the best selling rapper of all time but when i brought in facts you where so quick to change the topic, Please tell me how you think relapse 2 will sell 900,000 first week? i wanna know because replase sold 600k first week and that was only because he has been gone for a long time and people wanted to see what he sounds like now, but when they brought the album they where disappointed, so 45% of the ppl who brought relapse isn't going to be buying r2 just based on that statement, rebirth will do 800,000 first week easily because his fans base is raising each date thanks to his rock & pop style (rock & pop is the biggest selling genre in the music industry) also thanks to drake buzz, young money's buzz, wayne has the biggest fanbase in rap at the moment to be truths i wouldn't be surprise if rebirth was close or at that hit 1 million first week.

3rd. If it's not wayne's era then who era is it? em's era expired back in '05, jay era expired back in '04. wayne is the dude that is on everyone's ipod, everyone's website, everyone's t.v, on everyone's song, on everyone's mouth (no homo) i don't even get why your on this site it doesn't seem like your a wayne fan at all just a person who talks down and negative just to make your favorite rapper look better

Y.O.L.O

Comment

recession didnt' start then that was called the Credit Crunch... CBA to argue with you hardcore fans its actually impossible, Wayne can sell all he wants, he still will never go down in the books as the greatest, he doesn't even top the top 10 best ever on most normal hiphop sites. I love wayne and im seeing him live, but im annoyed at how ignorant some people are. tbh your right it is wayne's era but i guess im gettin negative because i kno it may not last long autotune is dying and i know thats his forte right now... thats all yall
                  Stay up much love i dont wanna argue no more

Comment

You're a tard, recession didnt' start then that was called the Credit Crunch smart ass. CBA to argue with dick riders its actually impossible, Wayne can sell all he wants, he still will never go down in the books as the greatest, he doesn't even top the top 10 best ever on most normal hiphop sites, and if he does it should be for the most commercial ever.
                    You sound so fucking retarded! wayne just turned 27 years old and millions of fans since he was 22 years old has been calling him the best rapper alive who else can achieve that? why is wayne on everybody top 5 (everybody who isn't haters or dickriding another rapper)? 5,000 verses and hooks, 20 million albums sold worldwide (just getting started) why are the biggest names in hip hop calling wayne the next great? the best out right now? who? jay-z, kanye west, the game, juelz, rick ross, t.i, kanye west, t-pain, suge knight, even eminem said he like what wayne did for wayne in these like few years, so why cant the haters get that though there minds wayne is going to be top 3 dead or alive when he finally R.I.P
                    "somebody better let'em know I empty the banana clip in and in your cantaloupe,
                    Fruity ass niggas, suck a dick fuck the world nah i've rather fuck a bitch"

Comment

recession didnt' start then that was called the Credit Crunch... CBA to argue with you hardcore fans its actually impossible, Wayne can sell all he wants, he still will never go down in the books as the greatest, he doesn't even top the top 10 best ever on most normal hiphop sites. I love wayne and im seeing him live, but im annoyed at how ignorant some people are. tbh your right it is wayne's era but i guess im gettin negative because i kno it may not last long autotune is dying and i know thats his forte right now... thats all yall
                      Stay up much love i dont wanna argue no more
                      Man you retarded as fuck, autotunes his forte? What the fuck Lil Wayne are you listenin to man, 1 in every like 6 tracks of Waynes tracks are autotune if that. ANd credit crunch? what the fuck is that, Waynes already in the books as the greatest fool, remember, its the Grammy Award Winning, 1,000,000 album selling, Lil Wayne. Bitch.

And even Eminem said that he admired what wayne was doing, cuz no one else was doing it right no, NOBODY.

Comment

I like the new jay-z LP all the tracks could be number 1 singles

Comment

I also like the jay-z LP but I'm wondering why there is no wayne on it
                          Jay-Z was on the carter III, so why isn't weezy on blueprint 3
                          however nice album
                          Oooh shit, motherfucker, God Damn

Comment

Working...
                          X