Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF You Talking About?

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    Never Be The Same? He Ain't Did Shit For Hip-Hop To Be Honest.
    Are you outta your fukin' mind or just a Weezy Nutz polisher?

There WAS a time when whites dominated basketball, when the the best golfer was white, when the best female tennis players were white. Sick and tired of haters who can't handle the realization that as of today the G.O.A.T. in the Rap Game is FKN WHITE! Enough with that bullshit "If Eminem was black he wouldn't be where he's at today." Horseshit if Michael Jordan was white he'd be Larry Bird so who gives a flying fuck with that race shit already. Man up already the best motherfucker in a black game is fucking WHITE deal with it.

Every "TRUE RAPPER/ARTIST" admits this and the list is endless, now only recently Jigga and Kanye want to say negative things about him because Jigga hasn't done jack shit for over 5 years and Kanye wtf has he done besides that Armenian Whore who if she had as many pricks sticking out of her as she's had in her she would be the first black porcupine ever spotted on the streets of Calabasas, lmao oh wait Mercy and I do like the Clique mash up in which Weez and Em actually made it good. These dickheads need to stir the pot and it's nothing more than a publicity stunt.

There is NOT one "Rapper/MC" alive or dead that can hold a candle to the "technical" and lyrical skills that Eminem possesses PERIOD! If they held a battle today between Kanye lol, Jigga and EMINEM, Em would literally shred them to pieces ESPECIALLY now that they sounded off on him recently.

History has proven that, as Game so respectfully said "You don't fuck with the white boy"! and "One thing that stuck with me is that Eminem is not to be fucked with ever in hip-hop, ever."�GAME, RapFix Live, August 2011

Fifty says it best and is as real as it gets highlighting what really is the root of all the Hip Hop Eminem haters.

Check this 40 Compliments That Rappers Have Given to Eminem Over The Years | Vibe

One thing I do know is that every song where Eminem has collaborated as a guest with other Artists on a song, Eminem has consistently KILLED IT and stood out above the others and that's one thing you can't say about anyone else.

Now in regards to the your outlandish statement that "He Ain't Did Shit For Hip-Hop To Be Honest" here's a few things:
    1. Eminem brought Hip Hop into homes that it may never have ever been even listened to or even known was a genre before.
    2. He shattered the barrier of what was once a black (African American for the idiots with race issues) led genre.
    3. He's the first artist in music history to reach the milestone of winning 2 Digital Single Diamond Awards.
    4. He's a member of 2 HIP HOP groups (D12 & Bad Meets Evil) in addition to his solo HIP HOP career.
    5. He's the best-selling artist of the 2000s in the United States.
    6. He's achieved ten number-one albums on the Billboard 200.
    7. He became the first artist since the Beatles in 1964 to have at least four songs in the top 20 of Billboard's Hot 100 as a lead artist.
    8. He's the first artist to win a Grammy Award for Best Rap Album three consecutive times. Has a total of 13 Grammys
    9. He won the Academy Award in 2003 for Best Original Song making him the first and only rap artist to ever do so.
    10. Rolling Stone magazine ranked him eighty-second on their list of �The 100 Greatest Artists of All Time.�
    11. Rolling Stone dubbed him �The King of Hip-Hop� in 2011.
    12. In 2008 Vibe magazine named him �Best Rapper Alive.�
    13. In 2010 won a Music of Black Origin Award (fuck knows how but it counts)
    14. Won the World Music Award in 2001, 2003, and 2005 for World's Best-Selling Rap/Hip-Hop Artist

The list goes on and on and I'm NO Stan, just an old dude that's been into Hip Hop since back in the days of Schoolly D, KRS and the pioneers of Hip Hop started all this shit and tired of MOFO's not being able to accept reality.

Eminem has done more for Hip Hop than you or your entire gene pool will ever come close to doing.

Talk to me when NAS or Weezy wins an Oscar until then...

Comment

• Guts Over Fear is ok, but it sounds like most of Em's new singles. uplifting and positive. I kind of miss his Relapse days, like Deja Vu and Beautiful. The Shady project dropping next month will be dope though. Anyone know if Obie is still on Shady records? Hope he doesnt give too much mic time to Yelawolf

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
        Guts Over Fear is ok, but it sounds like most of Em's new singles. uplifting and positive. I kind of miss his Relapse days, like Deja Vu and Beautiful. The Shady project dropping next month will be dope though. Anyone know if Obie is still on Shady records? Hope he doesnt give too much mic time to Yelawolf
        No obie left Shady few years ago, but he still might be on album

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Dope to see Em with a NWA shirt but its sad to see him getting so old tho
          Is it just me or is he aging really fast ?

Comment

• damn he looks bad in that pic like its more than just old age

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
              Dope to see Em with a NWA shirt but its sad to see him getting so old tho Is it just me or is he aging really fast ?
              thats what taking pills does to you. you might take them and think you are fine but it has a bad affect on you years down the line

Comment

Dope to see Em with a NWA shirt but its sad to see him getting so old tho
                Dud has had a tough life. Addicted to drugs for decades, he got real chubby then lost tonnes of weight when he came clean, he said himself he drinks litres of diet soda a day and runs like 17 mikes every day. Shit has to take it's toll eventually.

hes younger than Jay, and Jay looks 22.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                  Guts Over Fear is ok, but it sounds like most of Em's new singles. uplifting and positive. I kind of miss his Relapse days, like Deja Vu and Beautiful. The Shady project dropping next month will be dope though. Anyone know if Obie is still on Shady records? Hope he doesnt give too much mic time to Yelawolf
                  yea like dletender said obie left but he's still heavily affiliated with shady records and Eminem still. They're very good friends still

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                  Dud has had a tough life. Addicted to drugs for decades, he got real chubby then lost tonnes of weight when he came clean, he said himself he drinks litres of diet soda a day and runs like 17 mikes every day. Shit has to take it's toll eventually.

hes younger than Jay, and Jay looks 22.
                  Yea this^ but to be fair that isn't the best picture, I'm sure most people would look terrible with a massive light shining at you like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                    yea like dletender said obie left but he's still heavily affiliated with shady records and Eminem still. They're very good friends still

- - - Updated - - -

Yea this^ but to be fair that isn't the best picture, I'm sure most people would look terrible with a massive light shining at you like that.
                    Yeah true. Unflattering

Comment

Dope to see Em with a NWA shirt but its sad to see him getting so old tho
                      Give him a break, he is 42, he ain't gettin younger. It is just a bad picture, I can bet you wont look good, after a hard workout, 'cause we all know, that performing is like hard workout.

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by dletender View Post
                        Give him a break, he is 42, he ain't gettin younger. It is just a bad picture, I can bet you wont look good, after a hard workout, 'cause we all know, that performing is like hard workout.
                        Still tho, from Wayne to Hov you can see that Em is the one that is aging the fastest. The drugs really fked him up tbh...

Comment

Still tho, from Wayne to Hov you can see that Em is the one that is aging the fastest. The drugs really fked him up tbh...
                          he still looks better than half of people at his age and em is the one that really started from the bottom, life has been hard for him

R.I.P DAD

Comment

Working...
                          X