Eminem Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
    Jesus you’ve reached a point where you should start to reread your comments before posting.
    Some stuff you posted lately is absolutely ridiculous
    Eminem music lately has been dog shit bruh but I’m a chill before you Eminem dickriders are all up in my ass since his fan base happens to be known as the worst oat

edit: give me a few examples of the ridiculous things I have been saying lately ��
    Last edited by Wizzle; 11-09-2018, 07:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
      Eminem music lately has been dog shit bruh but I�m a chill before you Eminem dickriders are all up in my ass since his fan base happens to be known as the worst oat

edit: give me a few examples of the ridiculous things I have been saying lately ��
      Basically anything related to young thug.
      Too lazy to search for some.
      Revival and mmlp2 were wack af but what you�re saying is just ridiculous.
      Kamikaze alone is probably better than anything thug has ever done. And it�s not even that good.
      Like I respect you being a die hard stan but come on lol

Comment

Basically anything related to young thug.
        Too lazy to search for some.
        Revival and mmlp2 were wack af but what you’re saying is just ridiculous.
        Kamikaze alone is probably better than anything thug has ever done. And it’s not even that good.
        Like I respect you being a die hard stan but come on lol
        Lol stop it jasper.... Young Thug the greatest friend.... he has no bad project out all his projects ALL been fire from start to finish ALL CLASSICS best projects of the decade

lol all stanning aside though I haven’t really liked an Eminem album in a cool minute honestly recovery was the last Eminem album I liked

btw no lie your last sentence had me dead

Comment

Lol stop it jasper.... Young Thug the greatest friend.... he has no bad project out all his projects ALL been fire from start to finish ALL CLASSICS best projects of the decade

lol all stanning aside though I haven’t really liked an Eminem album in a cool minute honestly recovery was the last Eminem album I liked

btw no lie your last sentence had me dead
          tbf relapse was the last great album, after that it became worse and worse with kamikaze being the best since relapse. Imo.
          but yeah I kinda get your point but you can’t just ignore relapse/sslp/tes and stuff lmao

Comment

tbf relapse was the last great album, after that it became worse and worse with kamikaze being the best since relapse. Imo.
            but yeah I kinda get your point but you can’t just ignore relapse/sslp/tes and stuff lmao
            I like relapse I was just saying recovery was his last album imo that I really enjoyed lol when revival dropped I was like holy shit wtf is this? Not even waynes worst albums sound like this lmfao. MMLP2 was cool I liked that song headlines where Eminem said sorry to his mom for dissing her and making songs like cleaning out my closet that song lowkey hit me when I heard it especially when he said he loves his mom because u know in Eminem prime he hated tf out his mom lol
            anyways can’t believe you pulled up on me like that tho jasper.... “Jesus you’ve reached the point where you should start to reread your comments before posting”.... like did my German friend jasper just pulled up on me like that lmfaoo

Comment

I like relapse I was just saying recovery was his last album imo that I really enjoyed lol when revival dropped I was like holy shit wtf is this? Not even waynes worst albums sound like this lmfao. MMLP2 was cool I liked that song headlines where Eminem said sorry to his mom for dissing her and making songs like cleaning out my closet that song lowkey hit me when I heard it especially when he said he loves his mom because u know in Eminem prime he hated tf out his mom lol
              anyways can’t believe you pulled up on me like that tho jasper.... “Jesus you’ve reached the point where you should start to reread your comments before posting”.... like did my German friend jasper just pulled up on me like that lmfaoo
              WHO is this jasper dude you keep talking about

Comment

• dont feed the troll [MENTION=80399]freakjasp[/MENTION], let him masturbate to thug

Comment

Eminem last 2 albums were dog shit friend... he�s washed and got bodied by MGK

young thug discography > Eminem�s career

dont compare a goat rapper like thug to a trash ass rapper like Eminem...the disrespect
                  Originally posted by Damyan View Post
                  Ouch. That was a terrible rebuttal. Try again
                  you two make me cringe
                  you aint real weezy fans

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                    you two make me cringe
                    you aint real weezy fans
                    At least you live up to your name

Lil Wayne & Young Thug = GOATs

Comment

• Originally posted by Damyan View Post