• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by warehousewaldo View Post
    yeah thats my boy.
    You Have A Hammertoe

Comment

• at this job everyone is walking around with their own speakers in their hands listening to their own music. go down one aisle and you will hear meek dreams and nightmares, go three aisles down you hear early rich homie quan, another two you hear some ti, two more you hear beyonce sweet dreams. i heard one guy playing biggie and he was saying how he freaks all the honey's.

well, there is a guy playing eminem in the warehouse. but its not early eminem which is strange. its the rap god era eminem which is trash. ifhe plays the early eminem in there he might change some opinions.

im confused because i seen a youtube poll and i seen the comments and people were saying only white people were voting for eminem and stuff like that so i dont really know the public opinion on this artist. maybe i heard drips

Comment

at this job everyone is walking around with their own speakers in their hands listening to their own music. go down one aisle and you will hear meek dreams and nightmares, go three aisles down you hear early rich homie quan, another two you hear some ti, two more you hear beyonce sweet dreams. i heard one guy playing biggie and he was saying how he freaks all the honey's.

well, there is a guy playing eminem in the warehouse. but its not early eminem which is strange. its the rap god era eminem which is trash. ifhe plays the early eminem in there he might change some opinions.

im confused because i seen a youtube poll and i seen the comments and people were saying only white people were voting for eminem and stuff like that so i dont really know the public opinion on this artist. maybe i heard drips
        what lol?

Comment

• Em’s verse on that new Juice Wrld single is 🔥🔥

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
            Em’s verse on that new Juice Wrld single is 🔥🔥
            Lace It is dope!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                dope. destroyed benzino

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                  short but fire

Comment

• i like kanye on forever.

i heard the short eminem song on yourtube.

Comment

i like kanye on forever.

i heard the short eminem song on yourtube.
                      kanye had the worst verse on forever

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post

kanye had the worst verse on forever
                        i thought it was the swagger on a hundred fitfty thoushand verse i didnt hear it in a while. different songs.

forever is a good one.

i wonder what the votes would be if it was wayne vs drake on that one.

Comment

i thought it was the swagger on a hundred fitfty thoushand verse i didnt hear it in a while. different songs.

forever is a good one.

i wonder what the votes would be if it was wayne vs drake on that one.
                          lol thats swagga like us
                          weezy had drizzy on forever bruh

Comment

Working...
                          X