Eminem Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a great song, but i still like their previous collab better

Anyone knows when it's available on iTunes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynebest4ever View Post
      It's a great song, but i still like their previous collab better

Anyone knows when it's available on iTunes?
      Midnight

Comment

• THIS SONG IS AWESOME!!! \

if ur under 17

Comment

• for those who want to listen easily

Comment

• Ehhh he needed a radio friendly track , still have hope for the album

3rd verse was okay tho.
            The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post

for those who want to listen easily
              this my shit.

album leak this week or naw?

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                Ehhh he needed a radio friendly track , still have hope for the album

3rd verse was okay tho.
                man the whole album needs to be better than the 4 songs that have been out, cause damn man these songs have been a bunch of, cornieness imo,

i need that, Sing for the Moment, stan, 8 mile road em back

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                  man the whole album needs to be better than the 4 songs that have been out, cause damn man these songs have been a bunch of, cornieness imo,

Ahh man don't we all? We all want that shit, everyone who has a ounce of love for hip hop wants that shit but it's just never going to happen.

The same way we all want that We Be Steady Mobbin typa weezy shit, we just know it ain't gunna happen.

Take away the commercial shit which is still gunna be good for sales it still could be decent. Look at Rap God? Lyrically incredible IMO.

Although Relapse was the last best Em album IMO, lyrically insane. I pray for a Relapse 2.

Comment

• Wtf man. Too bad Eminem ruined such a good song. Rihanna's parts were amazing! Loved em. Em was still way way off. It's like he don't know what to say or do anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                      Ahh man don't we all? We all want that shit, everyone who has a ounce of love for hip hop wants that shit but it's just never going to happen.

The same way we all want that We Be Steady Mobbin typa weezy shit, we just know it ain't gunna happen.

Take away the commercial shit which is still gunna be good for sales it still could be decent. Look at Rap God? Lyrically incredible IMO.

Although Relapse was the last best Em album IMO, lyrically insane. I pray for a Relapse 2.
                      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post

This album is recovery 2 tbh

Comment

This album is recovery 2 tbh
                          recovery 1 was dope imo.

Comment

Working...
                          X