No announcement yet.

Eminem Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HDD reports that Em moved a whopping 779,577 copies in the first week, which will obviously give him a #1 debut on the Billboard 200, making that his sixth consecutive #1 LP.

Comment

• Originally posted by aaddaamm View Post
      HDD reports that Em moved a whopping 779,577 copies in the first week, which will obviously give him a #1 debut on the Billboard 200, making that his sixth consecutive #1 LP.
      Not bad

Comment

• Originally posted by aaddaamm View Post
        HDD reports that Em moved a whopping 779,577 copies in the first week, which will obviously give him a #1 debut on the Billboard 200, making that his sixth consecutive #1 LP.
        he will be platinum by next week

Comment

• how much you guys say it would have been if it didn't leak so early?
          Chicks Get Hammered, Big Dick Bandit, Money Flowing Like A Slit Wrist, No Bandage

Comment

• It sold 792k

Originally posted by BigDickBandit View Post
            how much you guys say it would have been if it didn't leak so early?
            900-950k

It'll be platinum next week. And if Lady gaga sells less than 400k, then em will be no.1

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by dletender View Post
              900-950k

It'll be platinum next week. And if Lady gaga sells less than 400k, then em will be no.1
              Everybody will be on Gaga's dick now, now that she's starting to dress all normal and shit...
              Hold up, that didn't sound right
              OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                Everybody will be on Gaga's dick now, now that she's starting to dress all normal and shit...
                Hold up, that didn't sound right
                lol, gaga is expected to sell 350k first week, few years ago she would've sold milli no problem
                Relapse probably would have hit 1 million in the early 00's, and RECOVERY/MMLP2 would have hit 1.0-1.5 probably.
                Last edited by dletender; 11-13-2013, 05:50 AM.

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by dletender View Post
                  lol, gaga is expected to sell 350k first week, few years ago she would've sold milli no problem
                  Relapse probably would have hit 1 million in the early 00's, and RECOVERY/MMLP2 would have hit 1.0-1.5 probably.
                  all them shoulda woulda coulda's

Comment

• yeah but 792k is pretty damn good considering the fact he didn't have so big singles like Not Afraid or LTWYL

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                      he will be platinum by next week
                      Originally posted by dletender View Post
                      It sold 792k

900-950k

You think he's gonna sell over 210,000 second week? I think maybe around 150,000 I don't see it being platinum til 3rd week tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by spennyj69 View Post
                        You think he's gonna sell over 210,000 second week? I think maybe around 150,000 I don't see it being platinum til 3rd week tbh
                        Recovery sold 350k second week, one thing all Eminem albums have is longevity

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDickBandit View Post
                          how much you guys say it would have been if it didn't leak so early?
                          lol wat?

you making out like it leaked a month before the album.

the leak werent even that bad.

but if it didnt leak it probably would of sold the exact same.

Comment

Working...
                          X