Kevin Gates Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bump gates errday. ^ Thats probably my favorite song off MEB

Oh and I found this article on Shive a little while ago on Gates. They mention LWHQ too.

http://www.shivemagazine.com/2012/06...ekkevin-gates/
    Last edited by TheMaker420; 06-18-2012, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
      Lol wow they actually mentioned Lwhq, that's dope. But now there should be no doubt that gates is ymcmb.
      He was supposed to drop a mixtape yesterday but for some reason or another it got delayed or something but he is performing at the varsity wensday and is making an announcement about it at the show. Supposedly its something big.

https://twitter.com/Kevin_Gates/stat...99213677498368
      [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
      Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
      God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

Hopefully it's a release date, or maybe he gonna announce some dope features. I really can't wait to see what goes down on wednesday
        Hopefully. The last mixtape he dropped got delayed to so this doesn't surprise me but the way him and his potna is talking it's something big

Comment

• So did he go to jail for gun possession or something? I know he served like 2 and a half years but can't remember what exactly for

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
            I bump gates errday. ^ Thats probably my favorite song off MEB

Oh and I found this article on Shive a little while ago on Gates. They mention LWHQ too.

Shive
            [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION]

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
              So did he go to jail for gun possession or something? I know he served like 2 and a half years but can't remember what exactly for
              Yea a gun charge and possession of marijuana with intent to distribute
              @Danny M
              I know it isn't official official quite yet but shouldnt u have just made a sub forum with L.A.T instead of having gudda and flow in seperate sub forums or add a sub forum with just gates, flow and gudda?
              Last edited by WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590; 06-19-2012, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590 View Post
                Yea a gun charge and possession of marijuana with intent to distribute
                @Danny M
                I know it isn't official official quite yet but shouldnt u have just made a sub forum with L.A.T instead of having gudda and flow in seperate sub forums or add a sub forum with just gates, flow and gudda?
                That'd be a sick idea tbh.

Just listened to the whole Make Em' Believe and shocked at how good this guy is... Fucking sick. Why does he have 51K Twitter followers & Flow only 3k?

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post

Just listened to the whole Make Em' Believe and shocked at how good this guy is... Fucking sick. Why does he have 51K Twitter followers & Flow only 3k?
                  Idk i think gates has been in the game a lot longer, and gates seems to have street cred no matter where he goes. Hes also like 6 or 7 years older than flow

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post

Gates been around for a good lil minute its just most discovered him more recently... With his mixtape "i don't know what 2 call it" I can't emphasize enough of how much of a choke hold he has on louisiana right now he is breaking record attendance at clubs in lafeyette that legends like lil boosie and z-ro have had shows at already it's crazy all my homies and there homies get at me when his new music comes out dude can juss spit and has an amazing flow..

Comment

• Pimp'n Says: I told y'all so.

Comment

• Alright guyz, its Wednesday.. wonder wut happens now?

Comment

Flow nd them gonna be out there at almost 8 or around it, but idk if they're all performing at the same time.
                          counting on you to keep me updated on this shit homie. I'mma be out all day 2day. its beautiful here 4 once, so when I check back later, lemme kno about big announcement or sum shit..

Comment

Working...
                          X