No announcement yet.

Kevin Gates Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wasnt feeling The Luca Brasi Story, but I really like this album a lot.

Put one of my friends on Kevin Gates last night too

Comment

• Originally posted by swing em View Post
      lets be honest, who else has put out two classic mixtapes/releases this year? ...man Gates is working!!
      i wouldn't call them classics.

Comment

• Gates keeps winning, always gets great reviews.

Kevin Gates, ?Stranger Than Fiction&#8217 Review

Stranger Than Fiction also sold 8K first week. Pretty dedicated fans, considering it was released free, and not much promotion honestly..

Makes me think he can easily get a actual album out. Sign to Young Money, put out another hit like Satellites have them push it. Have Wayne hop on a track.. Have Gates on D5 with one of those classic hooks..

But naw they gotta sign Chanel West Coast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
          Gates keeps winning, always gets great reviews.

Kevin Gates, ?Stranger Than Fiction&#8217 Review

Stranger Than Fiction also sold 8K first week. Pretty dedicated fans, considering it was released free, and not much promotion honestly..

Makes me think he can easily get a actual album out. Sign to Young Money, put out another hit like Satellites have them push it. Have Wayne hop on a track.. Have Gates on D5 with one of those classic hooks..

But naw they gotta sign Chanel West Coast.
          It was Gates himself who did not want to sign to Young Money =/

I am pretty sure Lil Wayne would of signed him.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
            It was Gates himself who did not want to sign to Young Money =/

I am pretty sure Lil Wayne would of signed him.
            He said that??

And i still aint never seen or heard him say he signed to atlantic or any major label unless theres a video or interview that i missed
            [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
            Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
            God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

• Originally posted by WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590 View Post
              He said that??

And i still aint never seen or heard him say he signed to atlantic or any major label unless theres a video or interview that i missed
              so he still unsigned then?

Comment

• he might be still unsigned , but i thought he had some kind of partnership with atlantic and bread winners...like he trying to start his own cash money and shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by swing em View Post
                  he might be still unsigned , but i thought he had some kind of partnership with atlantic and bread winners...like he trying to start his own cash money and shit.
                  You think you could show me were he says that?? Or atleast somebody credible saying it cuz i don't believe shit on blogs till the artist comes forward with it

Comment

• Originally posted by WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590 View Post
                    You think you could show me were he says that?? Or atleast somebody credible saying it cuz i don't believe shit on blogs till the artist comes forward with it
                    Didn't Cooley mention it in Kevin's biography on his website ?

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                      Didn't Cooley mention it in Kevin's biography on his website ?
                      Oh i remember that but wasn't it removed like the day after?

Comment

• Yeah i think wayne wanted to sign him but Gates didnt want to have to wait to release an album because of YM long roster

Comment

• I aint even believe that chanel west coast chick was really ymcmb until I saw her at the rich gang album release party

Comment

Working...
                          X